Central at Vidor Predictions

Actually Nederland fans need to shut up. This is a Vidor topic not Nederland. If you want to argue w/ Vidor fans start a thread and stay out of this one. You wonder why no one likes Nederland or Vidor, this is why. Vidor beating Nederland is like a superbowl to us, we do not have a winning tradition like Ned. This is why beating Ned. was such a big deal, now get over it give Vidor's TEAM their props and move on. We are worried about Central not Nederland. Good Luck to all teams Friday.

My Prediction is

Central 21

Vidor 14

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do research before you mouth off. Ned usually goes as far or farther in the playoffs' date=' you know, the games [b']after the regular season. You win one game, and your the king of the district, when the average margin of victory for Ned over Vidor is 21 points or more. Yep, you won this one , one whole game in six years and two in 23.
Like I said go to the Histroy forum and quote when grand pappy played..Or how many touchdowns great uncle Ray scored..We dotn care..once again Big dog this is a Vidor/Central thread..Vidor already beat Nederland get over it and look at who yall play this week..quit coming to our threads and quoting history facts..

Vidor and central should be agood game..it will be a key game for both teams

Guest BIG HOUSE

BIG DOG, since your into history,why don't you find them stats. where ORANGE BEAT NEDERLAND 127-0!!!!!!

Pretty sure LUMBERTON got beat like that!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Prediction on this weeks game Central 45 Vidor 10

Now onto other topics at the discussion plate here...

Congratulations to Vidor on the fluke win in week 1 of district... We are now in week 4... I know you guys like to ride on this magic carpet when you beat Nederland, and if you want to do so then fine, but to me it just doesnt make sense...If you ask me, we beat ourselves that game, but at any rate, you guys did win. But like I said before the Ned/Vidor game... IF YOU SAY EVERY YEAR THAT YOU ARE GOING TO UPSET NEDERLAND, THEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN... its just the way football is... i can walk up and down the street everyday and say its about to rain, and one day itll happen.... For what ever reason, we seem to be the bad guys here?? We lost to you, ok big deal, it means the same thing as the loss to Central, we dont have a rivalry with you. I'll be the first to say that I hate PN-G with a passion, its just how I was raised, but from the way you Vidor people talk on here, I would give anything to have a MC team go to the playoffs whether it be us or PNG over you guys. And I still think that will happen..

Congratulations to Vidor on the fluke win in week 1 of district... We are now in week 4... I know you guys like to ride on this magic carpet when you beat Nederland' date=' and if you want to do so then fine, but to me it just doesnt make sense...If you ask me, we beat ourselves that game, but at any rate, you guys did win. But like I said before the Ned/Vidor game... IF YOU SAY EVERY YEAR THAT YOU ARE GOING TO UPSET NEDERLAND, THEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN... its just the way football is... i can walk up and down the street everyday and say its about to rain, and one day itll happen.... For what ever reason, we seem to be the bad guys here?? We lost to you, ok big deal, it means the same thing as the loss to Central, we dont have a rivalry with you. I'll be the first to say that I hate PN-G with a passion, its just how I was raised, but from the way you Vidor people talk on here, I would give anything to have a MC team go to the playoffs whether it be us or PNG over you guys. And I still think that will happen..[/quote']We dont care what people from MC think. We havent been talking, yalls history buff keeps bringing it up..

you can call it a fluke or you can call it whatever you want..I call it a win..I personally am getting tired of talking about it..We beat yall and we play Central this week ,thats all that matters to me.

LCM, Lumberton,or Vidor will make it before you.And I think I say this for everyone..WE hope WE (Lcm,Lumberton,Vidor) make it before yall.because yall (Ned) are the biggest crybabies on here.yall are the worse losers that there is and it is almost comical when yall get on here and quote stats from 40 years ago..Like I said call it what you want ,I call it a WIN

Congratulations to Vidor on the fluke win in week 1 of district... We are now in week 4... I know you guys like to ride on this magic carpet when you beat Nederland' date=' and if you want to do so then fine, but to me it just doesnt make sense...If you ask me, we beat ourselves that game, but at any rate, you guys did win. But like I said before the Ned/Vidor game... IF YOU SAY EVERY YEAR THAT YOU ARE GOING TO UPSET NEDERLAND, THEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN... its just the way football is... i can walk up and down the street everyday and say its about to rain, and one day itll happen.... For what ever reason, we seem to be the bad guys here?? We lost to you, ok big deal, it means the same thing as the loss to Central, we dont have a rivalry with you. I'll be the first to say that I hate PN-G with a passion, its just how I was raised, but from the way you Vidor people talk on here, I would give anything to have a MC team go to the playoffs whether it be us or PNG over you guys. And I still think that will happen..[/quote']You mean they wont score 63 on us like they did yall??

You mean they wont score 63 on us like they did yall??

Its totally different when you play a team like Nederland, compared to a team like Vidor... Central had a target on us from day one, from experience, you get a lot more fired up about playing a great team with a winning history than you do a team with a losing history like Vidor...

Its totally different when you play a team like Nederland' date=' compared to a team like Vidor... Central had a target on us from day one, from experience, you get a lot more fired up about playing a great team with a winning history than you do a team with a losing history like Vidor...[/quote']thats alll you could come up with??

Thats it?? nothing else?? thats all??

that is funny right there,I dont care who you are thats funny!

We will let yall keep thinking that.. It will be our little secret!! shhh!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

laugh all you want to' date=' get it out of your system... I dont think you'll be laughing in week 11 when you are sitting at home listening to Nederland playing in the Bi-District Round...[/quote']

thats even a bigger joke..No way Nederland goes to the playoffs..

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Does anyone else want to talk about what this thread is suppose to be about..?

Central/Vidor.

we already had a Ned/Vidor thread

Vidor 28

Nerd 24 (oops! Ned.)

Lets get off the old subject and start on the topic this thread is suppose to be about.

Is Central looking ahead? How bad does Vidor want it??

Guest Nederland Bandit
hey im out of this topic' date=' but look backwards in the thread, and it was one of you Vidor people that mentioned Nederland... Be intelligent and do some research before you start opening your mouth with demands...[/quote'] No kidding!. Nederland makes the playoffs, Vidor doesn't!

hey im out of this topic' date=' but look backwards in the thread, and it was one of you Vidor people that mentioned Nederland... Be intelligent and do some research before you start opening your mouth with demands...[/quote']

It doesn't matter who mentioned it or started it first, did you not see the Miami/FIU incident. FIU started but who is getting the bad wrap. Seeing that this is a Vidor thread our fans can mention past games of upset when we talk about Central. By the way good job on using the "you started it first" excuse very classy and it took me back to kindergarten. I believe that I am pretty intelligent and I also don't get into arguments on message boards and try to insult people like you do. So how about you think before you open your mouth, it might save you from looking like an incompetant clown.

It wasnt a classless comment. I am just pointing out fact. You people keep saying that we are living in the past and that we need to focus on this week, but why are you telling that to us when it was your own people who mentioned Nederland in this thread??? you arent making any sense...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124