Good showing for Texas teams in the Louisiana Governor Games

Congratulations to the Texas Extreme for winning the 11 AA Governor Games.  The runner-ups, the GTB Gunslingers had the best showing of their season.  We (Gunslingers) went 3 and 2 and beat the number 1 seed of the tournament.  The boys brought their bats and actually showed that they know how to use them.  I just hate that they waited until the last part of the season to start showing up.  Best of luck to all teams as they push to the different world series. 

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Chester86" post="805016" timestamp="1274671478"]
Congratulations to the Texas Extreme for winning the 11 AA Governor Games.  The runner-ups, the GTB Gunslingers had the best showing of their season.  We (Gunslingers) went 3 and 2 and beat the number 1 seed of the tournament.  The boys brought their bats and actually showed that they know how to use them.  I just hate that they waited until the last part of the season to start showing up.  Best of luck to all teams as they push to the different world series. 
[/quote]

the gunslingers have that Drake Lowe kid correct?

Gulf Coast Baseball 10U won the 10UAA Governors Games and the Gulf Coast Baseball 11AAA won the Governors games also in a rain shortened tournament. Gulf Coast Baseball's 12UAA came in 2nd in their division of Governors Games. So along with GTB 11AA that's 2 first and 2 seconds. Good showing.

Congrats to all the Texas teams!

Isn't the Gunslingers a new team? We watched them play in Lake Charles and I remember a few of the kids off the team from when we played league ball in Orange! I think I saw the Conway and Burch kids? From what I remembered those two boys were always great ball players. With it being a new team, next year, I bet if they keep this team together they will kick butt!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder