Best RB's in 20-4a that your team have faced last year

1. PNG- Harmon (Tough Runner)

2. The Kid "Jackson" from Livingston (Good Athlete)

3. Central's Dynamic Duo (They both possessed good speed)

4. Vidor's Tadem of (Mr. Inside and Outside)

*These kids were all game changers,think back to the Vidor vs. Central game last year,between the two schools they scored over 100 points.

Also Harmon from PNG finished the year with nearly 2,000 yards rushing.

However, this year watch out for Ozen's ground attack they return both backs from last year Jackson and Sullivan.

You're talking about O'Neal and Daw from Central.  I will have to say the three headed monster from Vidor followed by Harmon from PN-G then Jackson from Livingston.  Vidor's RB'sate our lunch that night...Harmon was shifty and followed hisblocking well.. Looked like he was one missed tackle from taking it to the house. Jackson never went down on the first hit.

[quote name="liltex" post="806827" timestamp="1275064871"]
That's easy the Broncos only played 1 team-Vidor in the playoffs and all 3 backs were good.They just drew Dayton  w/a good rushing defense.
[/quote]

Perhaps they all had an off day at the same time, but I really saw nothing in Vidor that impressed my in the RB department.  Unless we just happened to be more prepared for them, but don't remember any real probs with them at all.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="807071" timestamp="1275103520"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=69880.msg806827#msg806827 date=1275064871]
That's easy the Broncos only played 1 team-Vidor in the playoffs and all 3 backs were good.They just drew Dayton  w/a good rushing defense.
[/quote]

Perhaps they all had an off day at the same time, but I really saw nothing in Vidor that impressed my in the RB department.  Unless we just happened to be more prepared for them, but don't remember any real probs with them at all.
[/quote]If I'm not mistaken, didn't one of those RB rip off a 70 yard run and finished with over 100 yards rushing for the game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder