Central 22 Lumberton 14 Final/Comments

lonestar

I know exactly who pimp is ' date=' don't I "T" . I'm just trying to get him to think about his word usage before he writes !![/quote']Ut oh...Pimp you might get grounded if you keep that talk up boy.

Have faith in your team Pimp and dont dog them..They played a good team Friday and they almost pulled it out..Be a "True fan"

And Listen to ol' Raiderdad, he sounds like he knows what he is talking about

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK! I will admit Lumberton had loads of heart. I really like # 24 he runs hard. And Lumberton has one of the snartest Qb's I have seen in highshool. That is where it stops. I dont know if there was a hang over or what but I have not seen so many dropped balls this year. Central dropped three times as many balls in one game as they have dropped all year. Trust that will not continue. Honestly consistancy is Centrals down fall. If half the catches were made Central would have scored at least 40. No desrespect to Lumberton but sometimes you play down to your competition, especially after a big win... you get the big head. Right now Dayton is the more consistant team and that gives them the edge. central needs discipline to go with all that talent!

That #24 is Jacob Hanna.He is only a Sophomore, but is like a truck. Our QB is Bryce DeJohn and he is very smart in the pocket. You are right about Centrals receivers they did drop alot of passes. Derek Hall wasnt impressive at all, and believe it or not his speed didnt look that great. I know he is fast but it didnt show.

Congrats to Central on the win. I wasn't at the game, but I read Saturday's write-ups. I can tell you this...Morris Thomas (Central's RB) is an AWESOME athlete. He is phenomenal to watch in track. :mrgreen:

I just thought that I would post something positive about Central and Morris because everything was "Lumberton, Lumberton, Lumberton". I had to double-check the website...thought I was on a Lumberton website. :wink:

I agree with the dropped balls. I remember 3 straight drops that led to a 3 and out when they could have been touchdowns. That said kudos to the Raiders for haning in what I thought was going to be a laugher. Raidernation put a scare into the Jags and I bet the will only get tougher the rest of the way especially at home. Size and speed is lacking and everyone says Chelik (sp?) is the difference maker. Here's to hoping his return at least brings them a confidence boost on d. When will he be back?

The game was HORRIBLE in my opinion. Not exciting at all. Refs looked like Ray Charles(not saying they lost the game for Lumberton). Didnt even look like the kids wanted to play. Brandon Williams wasnt even that great. He could run a little' date=' but Dishon looked better than he did. He would probably be better if he had some recievers that could actually catch. Anyways Central won its over, nothing Lumberton can do about it. Im gonna predict that most of the Lumberton fans blame the game on the pass interference call we didnt get. Im gonna go ahead and blame it on Coach Creauder, and our offensive line. Creauder ran the ball on every third down except for like 2 or 3. 1:24 left in the 4th and its 3 and 7, we are on our 35 yard line and he runs the ball! The run didnt work on third down ALL NIGHT. Creauder upset me. VERY BAD coaching in my opnion. I think we will pull it together and come out with a win against PNG.[/quote']

WELL Pimple, after all the hard work that all the players and coaches have put in and after all the trash talking Lumberton has to deal with. We have to listen to one of our own bash us. I am truly ashamed you are a raider.

Guest Raider911

I dont see why Coach C isnt givin the Hanna boy some more time running the ball. The enterprise said he got 3 carries that night for 57 yards and the kids only a soph... And he had somewhere around 10 tackles that night also..

because hussey the better of the two running backs... thats y he doesnt get more carries. and on defense he is very could as well ... but darby is also better. jacob could probaly be a starter at other schools .. he just happens to be going to a school with a couple of guys better than him ... but he will be a starter next year on defense..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder