If you luv the kirbyville wildcats post your support

Guest hardcore

Guest hardcore
I will start it off. I am a big fan of the wildcats and will travel for off to support them win or lose. The wildcats are champs in my book. ;D If you not a wildcat fan that ok we still have plenty of room for new members' to support our wildcat team. GO BIG RED. ;)

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="hardcore" post="802502" timestamp="1274075495"]
I will start it off. I am a big fan of the wildcats and will travel for off to support them win or lose. The wildcats are champs in my book. ;D If you not a wildcat fan that ok we still have plenty of room for new members' to support our wildcat team. GO BIG RED. ;)
[/quote]

Ive' been a Wildcat fan,longer than most poster's on here have been alive: Iv'e supported them in the bad times as well as the good, And no one is prouder of their new found success than I am..But I also remember the days when Kirbyville was the whipping boy in football,Everyone wanted to play them for their Homecoming game,To appreciate success you must remember where you came from and how far you still have to go..Coach Jack and his assistants have done a remarkable job in restoring pride and respectability back in the Kirbyville football program,But...untill Kirbyville brings home the State Title, which so far has eluded them will they be called "Champions"(and rightfully so)...Iv'e been around football a long time and wore the red & black uniform and Iv'e yet to see ANY team running around and shouting.."wer'e # 2"...  JMO........Good Luck Wildcat's...!!!!!

[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=69780.msg802526#msg802526 date=1274097300]
Wow!  ANOTHER all world K-Ville thread? ::) ::) ::)
[/quote

If you can't post anything football related, I'll have to remove you from this board.

[quote name="old_wildcat" post="802515" timestamp="1274093042"]
[quote author=hardcore link=topic=69780.msg802502#msg802502 date=1274075495]
[/quote]

Ive' been a Wildcat fan,longer than most poster's on here have been alive: Iv'e supported them in the bad times as well as the good, And no one is prouder of their new found success than I am..But I also remember the days when Kirbyville was the whipping boy in football,Everyone wanted to play them for their Homecoming game,To appreciate success you must remember where you came from and how far you still have to go..Coach Jack and his assistants have done a remarkable job in restoring pride and respectability back in the Kirbyville football program,But...untill Kirbyville brings home the State Title, which so far has eluded them will they be called "Champions"(and rightfully so)...Iv'e been around football a long time and wore the red & black uniform and Iv'e yet to see ANY team running around and shouting.."wer'e # 2"...  JMO........Good Luck Wildcat's...!!!!!
[/quote]
Excellent perspective! Good luck to the cats and go get that "championship" this year!

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="802526" timestamp="1274097300"]
[/quote]

come on!  Wheres the love Soulja??  We are just trying to take the award of "most annoying fans" from PNG!!  LOL

Guest LR1969
Luv the Wildcats. Always have. However, some of the fans are beginning to become annoying. Sorry guys but it's true. Just as Longhorn fans and Lumberton Raider fans (of which I am one) can be obnoxious and self-absorbed, the Wildcat fans are quickly catching up. Hopefully, they'll get a grip and come back to reality before the inevitable fall that will eventually come to Kville. It happens everywhere eventually and the less crow you have to eat when it does come, the better. Wish the Wildcats well this season. Would have put them atop the 2A rankings if they hadn't moved up. God bless!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="802547" timestamp="1274101998"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=69780.msg802526#msg802526 date=1274097300]
[/quote]

come on!  Wheres the love Soulja??   We are just trying to take the award of "most annoying fans" from PNG!!  LOL
[/quote] :D :D  Good luck with that...  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami