Bridge City 22 Jasper 14 Final/Comments

jdawg03

Congrats on a good game, Dawgs. The guys played hard, and looked scary (for the opponents) at times. These guys are gonne be tough in the near future.

Jasper took the 2nd half kick, and drove it down and scored. They made BC punt, and took the next drive a long way to score. 2 great drives in a row - Man was I getting worried! Then a great punt by BC set Jasper up on the 1 1/2 yd line, which ended in the safety. BC took the safety kick, drove down and scored to make the difference. But Jasper had a HECK of a 2-minute drill down the field with about 1 1/2 minutes left. The drive was more or less killed on a holding call on 1st down, making it 1st and 20.

Jasper fans, hang in there! They future looks bright!

Job well done by BC! I promise you Kirbyville is going to blow yall guys out. Man' date=' I can't wait. Too much speed and pride this year. Jack will bust the score board on you guys this year.[/quote']

DUDE, Get over it! Whoopty DOO! if Kville beats BC, yay, if NOT, yay -- NO ONE CARES IN THIS THREAD. I'm so sick of hearing your blabbering of Kville is going to stomp a new hole in the Cardinals rear, Sound like one of the disgruntled players whom was supposed to beat BC the past few years, but never could do it. BC is definitely down this year, and Kirbyville is up, amazing how that works in any given year! You have got to admit, 21-3A is NOT the powerhouse district that it was once thought to be (when UIL Released alignments). You worry about Hardin-Jefferson FIRST, then you can come on here and blabber about how Kirbyville is basically unbeatable. I wish that you'd take the other guys bet from BC, and if BC does beat ya'll, that YOU GO AWAY! But apparently, you're too scared to take that bet from the other BC Fan??? Tells me that you're not really sure that KVille will beat BC???

kvilleballa......You have made wild predictions all year about how K'Ville was going to whip everyone, including WOS. You also predicted that Jasper would beat BC by 23 on one post......by 14 on another..... and of course again by 21. You are not exactly the board's best prognosticator. You are consistent....consistently wrong! Kirbyville has a good team this year and may well beat BC and Silsbee but your mouthing makes the entire Kirbyville community look small and seem to have an inferiority complex. :roll: We in Bridge City are honored that you see our team as a measuring stick for your success.

kvilleballa......You have made wild predictions all year about how K'Ville was going to whip everyone' date=' including WOS. You also predicted that Jasper would beat BC by 23 on one post......by 14 on another..... and of course again by 21. You are not exactly the board's best prognosticator. You are consistent....consistently wrong! Kirbyville has a good team this year and may well beat BC and Silsbee but your mouthing makes the entire Kirbyville community look small and seem to have an inferiority complex. :roll: We in Bridge City are honored that you see our team as a measuring stick for your success.[/quote'] Man, shut yo face. I say what I wanna. I can't wait for this game because you going to be even more pissed off!!!!

kvilleballa......You have made wild predictions all year about how K'Ville was going to whip everyone' date=' including WOS. You also predicted that Jasper would beat BC by 23 on one post......by 14 on another..... and of course again by 21. You are not exactly the board's best prognosticator. You are consistent....consistently wrong! Kirbyville has a good team this year and may well beat BC and Silsbee but your mouthing makes the entire Kirbyville community look small and seem to have an inferiority complex. :roll: We in Bridge City are honored that you see our team as a measuring stick for your success.[/quote']

This has to make people wonder if kvilleballa is Jody in disguise. He's missing his signature three in a row smiley faces ( :D:D:D ), but his predictions sound the same.

kville balla, you have to be the most arrogant person on earth or atleast in kirbyville, all your doing is giving bc some fire against yall. when we play yall it just might be a playoff deciding factor for us, actually that is everygame from here on out for bc but you catch my drift. if we setup a good gameplan against yall and the kids execute them well and do the jobs, then it will be closer than you predict.

p.s. inside card you like that pep rally on friday

Jasper played us hard, and gave us a run for the money. I doubt very seriously they will remain undefeated much longer. The change in QB was definitely noticable.

We are improving daily, and I'll reserve my thoughts on Kville until it's time. Right now, gottas focus on them other Cats just down the road. The Bayou Bowl!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01