KIRBYVILLE VS WOS. WHO WOULD WIN.

Guest hardcore

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hardcore
Refs should come from the Lufkin chapter.  The refs. do not put up with anybody attitude or who you are(Hooks).
I cannot wait until kick-off. Wos #8 vs Kirbyville#11, If this happens kirbyville by two or more touchdowns.  ;D

[quote name="hardcore" post="815511" timestamp="1277951723"]
Refs should come from the Lufkin chapter.  The refs. do not put up with anybody attitude or who you are(Hooks).
I cannot wait until kick-off. Wos #8 vs Kirbyville#11, If this happens kirbyville by two or more touchdowns.  ;D
[/quote]
I dont think there were that many bad calls hardcore lol

[quote name="wosgrad-84" post="816329" timestamp="1278386728"]
wos wins again since i cant remember when kville has ever beat them. cant tell me the only way wos keeps beating kville is due to refs. give me a break. just try harder you may win sooner or later.
[/quote]

Lol..He has a good point..I also got W.O.S

[quote author=wosgrad-84 link=topic=69435.msg816329#msg816329 date=1278386728]
wos wins again since i cant remember when kville has ever beat them. cant tell me the only way wos keeps beating kville is due to refs. give me a break. just try harder you may win sooner or later.

Hey u have a point, but WOS will get it handed to them this year......Kirbyville by alot!

[quote name="kicker" post="816384" timestamp="1278425218"]
all this ref stuff, is making me think K'ville is already trying to make an excuse for losing. :D
[/quote]PLEASE!!! Them boys from Kirbyville have WOS circled on their schedule.....so the fans from Mustang land just get your soft drink and turkey leg ready for a solid football game.

[quote name="kicker" post="805800" timestamp="1274892574"]
This one wont be close at all. WOS runs over K'ville like a drunk stepfather on Christams Eve. ;D
[/quote] Kicker WOS is a great program, but i can promise you they wont blow us out! Kirbyville defense should most definely be better than last year and that is saying ALOT! Our defensive line will be big and strong with some athletic line backers in Aaron Breed and some more cant think of the names.

[quote name="wosgrad-84" post="816762" timestamp="1278603254"]
i am sure kville will bring it as always. they are never a cake walk and that is the reason wos keeps them on the schedule. i still think it will be a very good battle with wos on top once again.
[/quote] Yes sir, but i think them Wildcats is going to end this 4 game losing streak against your stangs. Wos better have some kind of passing game because we will have a run stuffing defense this year i promise you that.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="817234" timestamp="1278751695"]
[quote author=wosgrad-84 link=topic=69435.msg816762#msg816762 date=1278603254]
i am sure kville will bring it as always. they are never a cake walk and that is the reason wos keeps them on the schedule. i still think it will be a very good battle with wos on top once again.
[/quote] Yes sir, but i think them Wildcats is going to end this 4 game losing streak against your stangs. Wos better have some kind of passing game because we will have a run stuffing defense this year i promise you that.
[/quote]

The passing game will be our strength this year at WOS. ;)

[quote name="kicker" post="818067" timestamp="1279120732"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=69435.msg817234#msg817234 date=1278751695]
[quote author=wosgrad-84 link=topic=69435.msg816762#msg816762 date=1278603254]
[/quote]

The passing game will be our strength this year at WOS. ;)
[/quote] Well, thats what we need......a team that can pass well to work the kinks out with the new faces we have in our secondary.

[quote name="hardcore" post="798349" timestamp="1273126825"]
I truely believe that k-ville would win all the way. Kirbyville had WOS beat last year until a questionable call made by a homegrown ref. made. That team was suppose to go to state in 3A. I feel with k-ville season players vs new faces on wos team. K-ville has more than a good chance of beating wos.  ;D
[/quote]

Kirbyville hands down.

K- ville would definetly take it this year. WOS is just not what they have been in the past. Not saying that they have the personel to beat them but WOS is so understaffed that they are going to be lacking in the area that they excelled in for years. That Supe keeps cutting their legs out from under them everytime they turn around. But honestly K-ville needs to quit asking about the what if's, and needs to focus on week 1. Purple Storm coming ready!

[quote name="ZATARRA" post="818125" timestamp="1279137526"]
K- ville would definetly take it this year. WOS is just not what they have been in the past. Not saying that they have the personel to beat them but WOS is so understaffed that they are going to be lacking in the area that they excelled in for years. That Supe keeps cutting their legs out from under them everytime they turn around. But honestly K-ville needs to quit asking about the what if's, and needs to focus on week 1. Purple Storm coming ready!
[/quote]

Kirbyville's not worried about a purple storm or a silver and blue one either... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn