KIRBYVILLE VS WOS. WHO WOULD WIN.

Guest hardcore

Guest hardcore
I truely believe that k-ville would win all the way. Kirbyville had WOS beat last year until a questionable call made by a homegrown ref. made. That team was suppose to go to state in 3A. I feel with k-ville season players vs new faces on wos team. K-ville has more than a good chance of beating wos.  ;D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="hardcore" post="798349" timestamp="1273126825"]
I truely believe that k-ville would win all the way. Kirbyville had WOS beat last year until a questionable call made by a homegrown ref. made. That team was suppose to go to state in 3A. I feel with k-ville season players vs new faces on wos team. K-ville has more than a good chance of beating wos.  ;D
[/quote]

WOS is "supposed" to go to state every year... ::)

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="WOS95" post="798373" timestamp="1273150600"]
[quote author=old_wildcat link=topic=69435.msg798352#msg798352 date=1273140710]
[quote author=hardcore link=topic=69435.msg798349#msg798349 date=1273126825]
I truely believe that k-ville would win all the way. Kirbyville had WOS beat last year until a questionable call made by a homegrown ref. made. That team was suppose to go to state in 3A. I feel with k-ville season players vs new faces on wos team. K-ville has more than a good chance of beating wos.  ;D
[/quote]

WOS is "supposed" to go to state every year... ::)
[/quote]

thats funny,  :D  thanks, u just made me smile....how bout this for a funny joke....perhaps k-ville can go to state for a third time in a row and choke once again.. :D
[/quote]

How about this "funny joke"... Maybe WOS can[b] EVEN [/b] get there.. :D

[quote name="hardcore" post="798349" timestamp="1273126825"]
[/quote]

Shouldn't it be who will win?  They do play this year as well.

every year without fail a little meaningless dog decides to jump off of the porch and nip at the big dogs feet... dont get me wrong, these little fellas sound FEROCIOUS  :-[ but like recent history has told us their bark doesnt match their bite.

as with many of these big talkers, when its all said and done theres normally more said than done..

[quote name="venom33" post="798481" timestamp="1273169770"]
every year without fail a little meaningless dog decides to jump off of the porch and nip at the big dogs feet... dont get me wrong, these little fellas sound FEROCIOUS  :-[ but like recent history has told us their bark doesnt match their bite.

as with many of these big talkers, when its all said and done theres normally more said than done..
[/quote]

Do you mean like Jasper, Silsbee?

Guest hardcore
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="798354" timestamp="1273145195"]
And "home grown refs" are supposed to make those calls! Give it a rest.
[/quote] I guess you have personal issues with the wildcats. i really do not care. I call i see it. WOS did have their star players on the field they almost got beat so ref. had to call it in favor of wos. pics and video do not lie. our player broke the plain and called it favor for wos. But we will see if this game will be called fair for both sides. maybe ???

Guest hardcore

[/quote] venon go choke on a plastic egg like your neighboring reptiles.  Southeast texas do not regconize k-ville until we are the only team left in the playoffs southeast texas. If it is called fair across the board wos would probably get beat by k-ville. how come when the playoffs role by wos cannot produce but only be the great disappoint of southeast texas. I will answer that because wos has homegrown refs. in there pocket until wos makes the playoffs. the deepest wos make it was thrid round got got by gilmer. that is the bottom line because hardcore said so ;D

[quote name="hardcore" post="798805" timestamp="1273201696"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=69435.msg798354#msg798354 date=1273145195]
And "home grown refs" are supposed to make those calls! Give it a rest.
[/quote] I guess you have personal issues with the wildcats. i really do not care. I call i see it. WOS did have their star players on the field they almost got beat so ref. had to call it in favor of wos. pics and video do not lie. our player broke the plain and called it favor for wos. But we will see if this game will be called fair for both sides. maybe ???
[/quote]
And Kirbyville has never been the beneficiary of a favorable call at a critical time during a game. Kirbyville has only been on the losing side of all bad calls made in every game they have ever played. Get over it. Next will be bad calls was the reason for no state titles! Quit whining. My "personal issues" are poor sports. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Guest ~old_wildcat~

[/quote]

However some of these "little meaningless dogs" as you so crudely put it,Are in reality PIT BULLS in Chihuahua Suits.. ;D And your attempt for intelligent humor has failed dismally... :D

[quote name="old_wildcat" post="798890" timestamp="1273231285"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=69435.msg798481#msg798481 date=1273169770]

[/quote]

However some of these "little meaningless dogs" as you so crudely put it,Are in reality PIT BULLS in Chihuahua Suits.. ;D And your attempt for intelligent humor has failed dismally... :D
[/quote]
And "failing dismally" is something Kirbyville knows about after the last two years. See, now that is crude. No where in his post did he specifically say "Kirbyville", yet he is characterized as being things that are not necessarily true. I thought it was kinda funny, but because to me it is a 3a to a 2a and the same thing could be said by a 4a about a 3a and so on. ;D

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="798892" timestamp="1273232838"]
[quote author=old_wildcat link=topic=69435.msg798890#msg798890 date=1273231285]
every year without fail a little meaningless dog decides to jump off of the porch and nip at the big dogs feet... dont get me wrong, these little fellas sound FEROCIOUS  :-[ but like recent history has told us their bark doesnt match their bite.

[/quote]

[/quote]
And "failing dismally" is something Kirbyville knows about after the last two years. See, now that is crude. No where in his post did he specifically say "Kirbyville", yet he is characterized as being things that are not necessarily true. I thought it was kinda funny, but because to me it is a 3a to a 2a and the same thing could be said by a 4a about a 3a and so on. ;D
[/quote]  

Newton is also learning (failing dismally)...The thread is about Kirbyville & WOS who do you think he meant... ::)

You think he is "crude" for saying "little meaningless dogs" in a general statement? Yes the thread is K'ville & WOS, but he didn't say "little meaningless cats". As for Newton, we have failed for years in the past, it's nothing we're learning. Once Kirbyville has a state trophy, then they can bring meaning to all the talk. Until then, it is just "meaningless" talk.

[quote name="hardcore" post="798813" timestamp="1273202388"]
every year without fail a little meaningless dog decides to jump off of the porch and nip at the big dogs feet... dont get me wrong, these little fellas sound FEROCIOUS  :-[ but like recent history has told us their bark doesnt match their bite.

[/quote] venon go choke on a plastic egg like your neighboring reptiles.  Southeast texas do not regconize k-ville until we are the only team left in the playoffs southeast texas. If it is called fair across the board wos would probably get beat by k-ville. how come when the playoffs role by wos cannot produce but only be the great disappoint of southeast texas. I will answer that because wos has homegrown refs. in there pocket until wos makes the playoffs. the deepest wos make it was thrid round got got by gilmer. that is the bottom line because hardcore said so ;D
[/quote]

how funny! we may not have made it deep the past few years, but we beat YOUR CATS!!!   ;D ;D

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="venom33" post="798929" timestamp="1273240152"]
[quote author=hardcore link=topic=69435.msg798813#msg798813 date=1273202388]

[/quote] venon go choke on a plastic egg like your neighboring reptiles.  Southeast texas do not regconize k-ville until we are the only team left in the playoffs southeast texas. If it is called fair across the board wos would probably get beat by k-ville. how come when the playoffs role by wos cannot produce but only be the great disappoint of southeast texas. I will answer that because wos has homegrown refs. in there pocket until wos makes the playoffs. the deepest wos make it was thrid round got got by gilmer. that is the bottom line because hardcore said so ;D
[/quote]

how funny! we may not have made it deep the past few years, but we beat YOUR CATS!!!   ;D ;D
[/quote]

You gotta do it one more time too. ;)  Maybe different this time.. :o

[quote name="old_wildcat" post="798931" timestamp="1273240424"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=69435.msg798929#msg798929 date=1273240152]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

whatever the outcome it will be a good game.. :-*

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="venom33" post="798934" timestamp="1273240515"]
[quote author=old_wildcat link=topic=69435.msg798931#msg798931 date=1273240424]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=69435.msg798929#msg798929 date=1273240152]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

whatever the outcome it will be a good game.. :-*
[/quote]

No doubt about that, it always is... ;)

And Kirbyville has never been the beneficiary of a favorable call at a critical time during a game. Kirbyville has only been on the losing side of all bad calls made in every game they have ever played. Get over it. Next will be bad calls was the reason for no state titles! Quit whining. My "personal issues" are poor sports. If the shoe fits, wear it.
[/quote]
So i guess your saying the last 2 years there havent been any bad calls during the Kirbyville vs. Newton games? Because Kirbyville came out on top both times.  ;D

ok this is how the out come will be this year.mustangs have the ball on the 50 yard line with 5 sec left on the clock and kirbyville is up by 3 points. the QB drops back and lets one go  the kirbyville player is next to him step by step , oh what happned the kirbyville player ran into the  REF and fell down and the kid cought it and ran it in for the TD (MUSTANGS WIN)

[quote name="speedkills" post="799114" timestamp="1273268346"]
[/quote]
So i guess your saying the last 2 years there havent been any bad calls during the Kirbyville vs. Newton games? Because Kirbyville came out on top both times.  ;D
[/quote]
There are missed calls in every game played. Newton lost and Kirbyville won, period. I'm not the one whining about "homer refs" and "losing" because of the refs. I have the utmost respect for WOS and their proven track record. The jury is still out on Kirbyville.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476