Pitching Lessons

As a pretty frequent poster to this website, I often see people wondering about lessons. I know this is website is a great way to reach out to the community.. So I am using it to say that I am giving pitching lessons all through out the summer. For those of you that don't know, my name is Tyler Wilson. I was a 4 year letter winner at Lumberton High and I am a current pitcher for Lon Morris Junior College, which competes in one of the most competitive Junior College conferences in the Nation, Region 14. I love working with kids and helping in the process of developing ball players, and I believe that through baseball you can turn ball players into quality young men. I'm doing it to spread the simple info and drills about pitching that can go a long way. I'm not taking anything away from any other pitching instructor on this website, all of them are great and would be great options to learn from. But I know I too can help a pitcher, young and older, make the necessary strides to have a successful career on the mound. References available upon request. For more info, you can send me a PM or reach me via call/text, 550-2226. Thanks in advance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed