**PN-G vs. Galena Park playoff Series Updates..INDIANS ADVANCE!!!**

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

provost grounds out to 3rd, jalai singles to left, stone k, jalai steals second, reyanga singles to right scoring jalai, knox in to pinch run , stealing second, rhame walks, freeman doubles to left scoring knox and rhame. Deron walks, denzlinger k. After 5 and a half 11-4 indians.

[quote name="games24x7" post="798450" timestamp="1273163254"]
Don't look for PNG to just hand the game over to you next time either. I believe we had 7 errors and gave up one earned run. [b]I look for 2 lopsided games on Friday with PNG advancing to the next round.[/b] I'd win the series before getting too happy. We've been here before!
[/quote]

Could this be an accurate statement

gizzi triples to right. He is on fire 3 double and a triple tonight so far. Provost singles to center scoring gizzi. Lacour in to pinch run steals second jalai walks, pass ball moves to 2nd and 3rd, stone singles to left scoring lacour. Jalai to 3rd. Reyanga hits to first throw to the plate get jalai. Runners move to 2nd and 3rd.rhame sac fly to left scores stone, knox moves up to 3rd. Freeman singles to left scoring knox. Deron grounds out to second. 15-4. Indians

[quote name="yellowjacketmanager" post="798540" timestamp="1273175651"]
Goose pitched a heck of a game and if GP wants to stay winning they have to play their game and let the other team make mistakes as for me i will be there on friday to see them play and i plan on being painted up again and PNG fans if u dont like it dont show up as for talking I am not going to let the scoreboard talk for itself
[/quote]

Has the FAT guy sang yet?????????????????????????????

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed