buna vs. chester? Chester Wins!!!!!!!

I hope Chester is only concentrating on their first series.  I could care less about Evadale, Maud, Overton or any other team that the 'Jackets might face, because you don't win your first series you're at the house watching everyone else.  Chester is an unknown, and I would just as soon let everyone talk about Evadale and continue to talk about their run to state.  We'll just play as hard as we can, and things will work themselves out one way or another.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
Having played Chester this year, and having had them beat Burkeville both times, I can honestly say that they are a very dangerous team. They are strong in all areas of their game. Good luck to the Yellowjackets in the playoffs.

Oh I am not advancing any teams, just who I see making it there. I hope the stay under the radar because when you are kids tend to play you lightly. Chester just play ball and stay quiet it works a lot better, and has worked well this year. Go get'em Jackets as well as Rebels. I so hope you both make it to the Regional Finals but take it 1 out at a time.

[quote name="Gametime23" post="798130" timestamp="1273103351"]
[quote author=Johnnyreb link=topic=69354.msg798117#msg798117 date=1273102459]
Evadale gave up 9 runs in an inning from what i have been told. That doesnt concern me. What has me thinking is why Evadale only came up with 1 run. Like I said in another post. Thats baeball.

[/quote]

Lol the point of this post on this topic is what?
[/quote]

The point is that thisis a Buna Thread and you can't have one of those without an Evadale reference somewhere in it.

I just think that it is pretty funny that Buna wont play Evadale, but they eill play other 1A schools.  Thats all that im saying. Does anyone else think that this is weird or is it just me.  There has to be some other reason behind this.

I guess your right warrior. I was just wandering if there was a reason.  Trying to get an explanation, but i will get over it i guess.  I would love to go see that game though, it would be pretty exciting. kinda like mid county madness (Jasper county madness).

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="799569" timestamp="1273349331"]
[quote author=magnolia man link=topic=69354.msg797789#msg797789 date=1273017013]
Do you think Buna may be a little afraid to play Evadale?  And no I'm not from Buna or Evadale!!
[/quote]

They are playing Jasper Saturday so I doubt very seriously they are afraid of Evadale.
[/quote]

well they couldnt even get a run on the board and evadale beat anuahac today just saying

[quote name="lil bobby" post="799730" timestamp="1273378048"]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=69354.msg799569#msg799569 date=1273349331]
[quote author=magnolia man link=topic=69354.msg797789#msg797789 date=1273017013]
Do you think Buna may be a little afraid to play Evadale?  And no I'm not from Buna or Evadale!!
[/quote]

They are playing Jasper Saturday so I doubt very seriously they are afraid of Evadale.
[/quote]

well they couldnt even get a run on the board and evadale beat anuahac today just saying
[/quote]

Evadale would'nt have beat Anahuac, if not for the fact Anahuac pulled their pitcher leading 4-1 to take a look at some other kids.

[quote name="lil bobby" post="799730" timestamp="1273378048"]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=69354.msg799569#msg799569 date=1273349331]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If this is the case, what happened the first tim Evadale 10 run ruled Anuahac?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder