Class of 2010

Guest GCMPats

Guest GCMPats
This Friday marks the end of the baseball careers for some fine young men in SETexas.

As you cross those white lines for the last time, think back to your first t-ball game. Remember how excited you were to put on that uniform? Remember how much faster those new cleats made you run?

No matter how things have turned out for you and your team, be proud that you "stuck it out" for four years of high school baseball. I feel quite certain that win or lose, you have made friends and memories that will last a lifetime.

Be sure to hug your mom and dad. If they are like me, they have enjoyed every moment.Your hard work and dedication have not gone unnoticed.

No matter what, leave it all on the field. Never live in "what if's".

"March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path.”

Kahlil Gibran

Great post. I have got to work with some fine young men from alot of these schools in this area during the Fall and Summer and will miss it greatly. Thanks to all of the kids that given all their sweat and their weekends to play ball and even taught me a thing or two along the way. (GCM,Sterling,Lee and even a few from Barbers Hill)"Yes believe it not some people from Baytown and Barbers Hill do get along" ;) ;) ;) ;D

Amen brother !

As a parent, it can really be a bittersweet moment.
Pats hits on the head....the friends and memories last a lifetime.
God I love baseball.  ;D

Best of luck to those who made the playoffs and to those fortunate enough to play at the next level. 

[quote name="1696dogs" post="795675" timestamp="1272483613"]
I love this post. It rings so true. Congrats to all the seniors out there and good luck on your future endeavors.
[/quote]
Yes, CONGRATS to ALL THE SENIORS!!!  Go Class of 2010!!  And Good LUCK on the Playoffs....

Thanks to everyone who said anything about the seniors!!! I am a senior this year myself and it was nice to finish my unfortunate season with a great 19-0 win.... i took pride in my four years of baseball because of my love and passion for the game as i am sure many other seniors have... to the other seniors out there who love the game as i do win or lose i know it was hard leaving that field for the last time!!! Congrats to ALL of the seniors this year, no matter wat school you are from!!!! Good luck to those who are trying out (as i am) or (by scholarship) advancing to the next level of this great american game!!!! CLASS OF 2010!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed