Lamar Basketball 2010-2011

If Lamar Gets all the Juco players that have commited (verbal/signed) how many games will they win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. If Lamar Gets all the Juco players that have commited (verbal/signed) how many games will they win?

• 0-5
    • 6-11
    • 12-16
    • 17-22
    • 23 or more

Guest coachacola
The team should be better offensively next year so they'll win more games.  Defense has always been a weak spot and who knows if that will ever change.  Playing in the east division might translate to a few more wins, but who cares if they can't win against the good teams.  I voted that they'll win 17-22 games, but that's no big deal these days.

[quote name="coachacola" post="793530" timestamp="1271960484"]
The team should be better offensively next year so they'll win more games.  Defense has always been a weak spot and who knows if that will ever change.  Playing in the east division might translate to a few more wins, but who cares if they can't win against the good teams.  I voted that they'll win 17-22 games, but that's no big deal these days.
[/quote]

I don't post here much, but read more.  I find I like or agree with most of what you post, coach.

I voted they'll win 17-22, but would have liked to vote 23 and more and against good teams. This is needed for the most obvious reasons, but I am having a hard time having a fun good time at games an more.  If it were not for see some old friends that have been developed over the years, there would not be any fun at all. We are losing long time fans every year.

We are having good time with the Lady Cards games, which should be getting more support then their getting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami