SE Texas Gladiator High School Program

The SE Texas Gladiator High School program is set to begin our season within a month.  We are seeking sophomores and juniors to fill out our 17U teams(we plan to have 3 teams).  In order to be considered, you must have been an active member of your high school varsity squad.  Specifically, we are looking outside the Jefferson, Orange, Hardin Counties.  We feel we have a pretty good knowledge of the local schools' players.

We plan to play an active schedule with most trips within Texas and the contiguous states of Texas.  If interested in a tryout, please PM me here or call.  My phone number is 409-658-9279.  Current sophomores and juniors only.

Dave Morrow
SE Texas Gladiator High School program

Guest Silsbee88
[quote name="vpride" post="793304" timestamp="1271908875"]
Why outside these counties?
[/quote]

[quote author=bmtball link=topic=68927.msg792962#msg792962 date=1271870836]

Specifically, we are looking outside the Jefferson, Orange, Hardin Counties.  [b]We feel we have a pretty good knowledge of the local schools' players.[/b]

[/quote]

[quote name="vpride" post="793304" timestamp="1271908875"]
Why outside these counties?
[/quote]

You know....you are right.  While we have seen a multitude of local games this year, we may not have seen everyone.  So, no matter where you are from, PM me to let me know of your interest for our 17U teams.  Sophmores and juniors only please.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124