Barbers Hill @ Goose Creek Memorial: Updates..GCM Wins/Comments

Guest GCMPats

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BringinTheHeat" post="793065" timestamp="1271884409"]
You are exactly right, he carried your Pats yesterday, even your BIG hitters!  :o Rupp's baseball savy is what costed us that run, be grateful for that.
[/quote]

Never rely on one person to carry your team. Those "big hitters" are not perfect and last I checked no one was batting 1.000.

Trust me, win or lose, I am grateful to have Coach Rupp at GCM.

[quote name="BringinTheHeat" post="793065" timestamp="1271884409"]
You are exactly right, he carried your Pats yesterday, even your BIG hitters!  :o Rupp's baseball savy is what costed us that run, be grateful for that.
[/quote]I said it before thats what good teams do when some of the guys that have been carrying the team at that plate donot have a good game hitting then someone else has to step up and thats what happened. But the same BIG hitters you are refering to made every play at thier positions to help the team win thats all that matters.Great play by infield and outfield last night by GCM.

You sho r right!!!!! Sometimes someone else has to step up and get thrown in da grease,we were tested last night and passed with flying colors....Good job to all Baytown ,The Hill and surronding area baseball teams. This baseball season has been a ride and we r still riding and wont stop till the wheels fall off....GO GANDERS

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="dcole016" post="793320" timestamp="1271909482"]
[quote author=bleachercreature link=topic=68840.msg793277#msg793277 date=1271908030]
Does that put the hill out of it?
[/quote]

pretty much
[/quote]

Hey dcole .... words always have a way of coming back to bite ya in the bum .... LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed