KP @ Barber Hills updates...KP Wins/Comments

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="bh89-2" post="791903" timestamp="1271684914"]
Boy this district is in bad shape this year. 
[/quote]

I would not go so far as to say that. This district is YOUNG this year. Most teams are being lead by Jr's and Soph's.

Pitching is not as strong as our counterparts in 20-4A. I do not think we have anyone in 19-4A with the marquee #1's like Nederland, PNG or Vidor. Even most #1's in 19-4A are Jr's or Soph's.

We'll soon find out how well we stack up against those guys.

Guest rambleonus
KP handles BHs aces pretty good. I think the pressure got to them late in the game. Just kidding, Leggett pitched well thru part of 6. Then I think Long came in for the other half of 6, I think another BH pitcher came in after Long. KP puts 7 runs up in that inning.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="791914" timestamp="1271685733"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=68726.msg791903#msg791903 date=1271684914]
Boy this district is in bad shape this year. 
[/quote]

I would not go so far as to say that. This district is YOUNG this year. Most teams are being lead by Jr's and Soph's.

Pitching is not as strong as our counterparts in 20-4A. I do not think we have anyone in 19-4A with the marquee #1's like Nederland, PNG or Vidor. Even most #1's in 19-4A are Jr's or Soph's.

We'll soon find out how well we stack up against those guys.

I will be shocked to see any team come out of a 3-game series when the playoffs get here.  I wished they would do away with the 1-game series all together and let the best overall team advance.  Stinks having one great pitcher determine who the better team is.   

[/quote]

[quote name="rambleonus" post="792125" timestamp="1271723225"]
BH has a bad season so the district is down. I agree, 20-4A should walk all over any team that comes out of this district.
[/quote]
What? So the mighty BH may not make playoffs so the district is down!!!? Or is the district better because BH is not walking over people..... I think the district is up.... KP, Crosby and GP are playing good ball... Even GCM is playing well.... don't they have like 29 HR this year...
Just because BH can't handle their business does not mean the other district teams can't win against 20-4A.  Maybe if the kids focused on practice instead of pre practice activities and Prom they might win...

[quote name="hitman009" post="792283" timestamp="1271770605"]
[quote author=rambleonus link=topic=68726.msg792125#msg792125 date=1271723225]
BH has a bad season so the district is down. I agree, 20-4A should walk all over any team that comes out of this district.
[/quote]
What? So the mighty BH may not make playoffs so the district is down!!!? Or is the district better because BH is not walking over people..... I think the district is up.... KP, Crosby and GP are playing good ball... Even GCM is playing well.... don't they have like 29 HR this year...
Just because BH can't handle their business does not mean the other district teams can't win against 20-4A.  Maybe if the kids focused on practice instead of pre practice activities and Prom they might win...

[/quote]

Or maybe BH is very young this year and do not have the pitching depth they are used to having in more recent years  ??? ???

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="EAGLE07" post="792286" timestamp="1271771129"]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=68726.msg792283#msg792283 date=1271770605]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Or maybe BH is very young this year and do not have the pitching depth they are used to having in more recent years  ??? ???
[/quote]

Rambo was just doing a little fishing and pot stirring.

[quote name="hitman009" post="792283" timestamp="1271770605"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That's what you get for thinking.  Paddle back across that Trinity River and don't let the gators get you.........   ;D

Or maybe the district is competitive and anybody can beat anybody on any given day.  BH having a bad year ? Who predicted they would do anything ? Everybody knew they would be young, 5 sophs. starting and they have been in every game or winning up to the 6th or 7th and still in the playoff hunt, bad year or bright future ?  Give some credit to Crosby, KWP, GCM and GP all salty teams.  Just because everybody is beating each other does not mean it is bad, just good baseball.  Not saying that our top team is better than other districts top 1 or 2 teams, but over all the district is not weak.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="EAGLE07" post="792306" timestamp="1271774305"]
[quote author=rambleonus link=topic=68726.msg792293#msg792293 date=1271772746]
Or they are having trouble handling the pressure.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D
Are you related to GCM Pats  ??? ;)
[/quote]

Brother from another mother! ;)

[quote name="BH0088" post="792310" timestamp="1271774839"]

Or maybe the district is competitive and anybody can beat anybody on any given day.  BH having a bad year ? Who predicted they would do anything ? Everybody knew they would be young, 5 sophs. starting and they have been in every game or winning up to the 6th or 7th and still in the playoff hunt, bad year or bright future ?  Give some credit to Crosby, KWP, GCM and GP all salty teams.  Just because everybody is beating each other does not mean it is bad, just good baseball.  Not saying that our top team is better than other districts top 1 or 2 teams, but over all the district is not weak.
[/quote]

Well said.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124