Who did Vidor Hire?

Thank you. I'm sure you know everything about him, like why he moved. If you don't then you need to quit bashing the new coach. If you are from Vidor, realize YOU are part of the problem. If you are not from vidor, get a new hobby. I wish Coach Jacks all the luck in the world and I look forward to next season.

Guest jeff mathews
The problem I have is that by saying that and not knowing the reason, you have made a coach look bad before he even starts.  Obviously you know the coach from SAID town, I am wondering if you know Coach Jacks maybe his side of the story is different.  There are always 2 sides to every story.
The bottom line is he went thru an interview process, was found to be the best candidate and was offered the job.  Making negative comments about him helps noone.  I am from Vidor and I urge the people of Vidor not to judge our new coach by the comments made by this individual.  It seems that he was not hugged enough as a child and needs a little attention.  We look forward to our new coach coming and coaching our kids.