Barbers Hill defeats C.E. King

bh146

The Barbers Hill volleyball team edged a little closer to recording the school's first Class 4A district championship when they swept C.E. King 3-0 Tuesday night. Barbers Hill extends their district record to 11-0 and 26-7 for the year. The Eagles will host New Caney Friday in their final home district contest. Game time for the varsity will be 4:30.

Game Scores

BH varsity over King 25-15, 25-9, 25-13

BH JV over King JV 25-12, 25-9 Record: 23-1; 11-0

BH 9th over King 25-8, 25-18 Record 22-2; 10-0

I know it's a little early in other district play to start talking playoffs, but who might we match up against in other districts?

Sure would be nice if we take 3 district titles in our first year of 4-A play (Football, Vollyball and Baseball).

By the way, we beat state ranked Dickensen and hung in with state ranked Nederland........when do we get ranked?

I realize some consider our new district "weak", but anyone should be impressed with BH's first few weeks of 4A district play. District championships are pretty much a lock now in Volleyball and Team Tennis. Cross Country looks to win going away and, its early, but Football is I think assured of at least a playoff spot. Not a bad start!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder