2010 - 2011 District 37 and 38 Allignments

With the exception of LC-M, the dividing line appears to be I-10. The potential for a stranglehold to the 2nd round of playoffs for 38 appears quite possible, if not probable. I see 37 struggling with weak district schedules as compared to 38. They (37) will have to play some serious pre-season tourneys and teams to improve their game.
    Any other ideas on how UIL could have divided the area to make for more equitable districts?

Haha, wow. District 38 gets stronger and District 37 gets weaker. I'm going to go out on a limb an say that any team from District 38 could compete to qualify for playoffs in 37 had they been switched. No offense to District 37 players, coaches and fans of course, it's not as if they control their alignment.

Alright so Lumberton's prep for post season comes with their preseason games. District 38 is stacked. Basically 38 will sweep 37 in the playoffs, in the first round. Again for all the Lumberton supporters I hold nothing against y'all, I generalize the majority of 37 will be swept, doubtful y'all will be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83