MUST READ!

Is this what SE TX Football has come to? Are you telling me that this great football area is worried about the announcers? Come on guys' date=' there has to be something better to talk about than what the announcer is doing.[/quote']lol..Wait till yall play them at home...You will be hearing come on raidernation get on your feet and hold the rope!!!!!

I don't think PNG did any thing for the announcer to be unbiased about. Example.... Nice fumble by PNG ? Nice pass for an interception by the QB ? Give credit where credit is due.

OMG!!!!!! Send a copy of that over to LCM QUICK!

That dude is like a Bears chearleader on there. "Another fine run by # so and so...A GREAT catch by so and so...another huge sack for the Bears defense...." This went on all night, not to mention the fact that they would play music over the P.A. very loud while our offense was calling signals (because there wasn't enough fans to make any real noise).

This guy could never be described as unbiased.

I understand the "home field advantage" concept, I'm fine with it, but this gy carries it way too far.

JMO

Is this what SE TX Football has come to? Are you telling me that this great football area is worried about the announcers? Come on guys' date=' there has to be something better to talk about than what the announcer is doing.[/quote']

It is a petty topic but, it is annoying. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami