UFC 111

mat

GSP was rediculiously dominating but appreared to lack the killer instinct. He was technically perfect. Hardy had nothing just like I thought he would.

Carwin and Mir was a total shock. I expected more from Mir even though he didn't look ready when the fight started. Carwin's much better than I thought and may have what it takes to take Lesnar out

Guest baseball25
I think it will be a very good fight, lesnar gameplan is easy get carwin on ground and pound, but can he get carwin down without taking a hard shot and getting stunned.

[quote name="baseball25" post="783327" timestamp="1269799312"]
I think it will be a very good fight, lesnar gameplan is easy get carwin on ground and pound, but can he get carwin down without taking a hard shot and getting stunned.

[/quote]
...plus, what kind of shape will he be in after his illness? He looked very overweight in his suit last night.

[quote name="mat" post="783332" timestamp="1269800592"]
[quote author=baseball25 link=topic=67862.msg783327#msg783327 date=1269799312]

[/quote]
...plus, what kind of shape will he be in after his illness? He looked very overweight in his suit last night.
[/quote]

Well all i know is that when you are sick, you typically lose weight, and they have Brock weighing at 280 lbs now. So this makes me alittle suspicious as to exactly how "sick" he was. It makes ya wonder if he was really sick this whole time and not training??? Just a little food for thought...

Guest baseball25
Don't matter how good shape lol these two monsters won't go pass 2 rounds in this fight lol they are fighting in July, he as 3 whole months to get In shape.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder