how far will chester go in the playoffs?

WHO REALLY KNOWS? ;D :)

Probably win bi-district or get a bye. Then it all depends on how bad they want it and how well they stick together. I have to wonder if the whole Franklin coaching woth son playing somewhere else thing will eventually play an unintentional mental part.

What if Chester plays Evadale in the playoffs? Oh, the drama!

Hope they keep there heads together and go to Austin. That is a possibility, but will be very difficult and take great effort.   

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="strosfan" post="783634" timestamp="1269881621"]
Till they meet up with the rebels...

[/quote]

This would be an exciting game. Having said that though, I think that Chester would take this one. I know that the Rebels have been playing very well (and I know that they kicked my beloved Cardinals butt last night!), but I think Chester wants it more.

[quote name="justryansmom" post="787401" timestamp="1270674613"]
[quote author=strosfan link=topic=67785.msg783634#msg783634 date=1269881621]
Till they meet up with the rebels...

[/quote]

This would be an exciting game. Having said that though, I think that Chester would take this one. I know that the Rebels have been playing very well (and I know that they kicked my beloved Cardinals butt last night!), but I think Chester wants it more.
[/quote]

yea i dont believe that this game will work out for chester if this did happened i think chester would fold to the rebels by 10

Excellent point, I just use sarcasm.  Be proud of your team, and work hard.  You do your thing and we'll do ours.  The only real rival we had (which was a long time ago mind you) was Colmesneil.  However, we always kept it friendly and knew each other and were actually friendly.  Best of luck to the Rebels, and to each team as they go through their district schedule.

[quote name="Chester86" post="787685" timestamp="1270749523"]
Excellent point, I just use sarcasm.  Be proud of your team, and work hard.  You do your thing and we'll do ours.  The only real rival we had (which was a long time ago mind you) was Colmesneil.  However, we always kept it friendly and knew each other and were actually friendly.  Best of luck to the Rebels, and to each team as they go through their district schedule.
[/quote]

There was a little more class among folks in that day.You are right about one game at a time, given your best.You also had some of the best coachin Chester has seen, but from what I hear The next generation of classy coaching is on the way! I am excited, but players eed to play right now for those who are going to finished after their last game. Go Jackets!

[quote name="westend1" post="782406" timestamp="1269627278"]
Some of us are not even sure where Chester is.   North of Woodville somewhere?
[/quote]

Careful now, your getting close to my heart. Dad played football there years ago. Used to be kin to half the town. Deer hunters know where it is. Should take in a football game there some time in your life, it is like going back in time in a good way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder