GCM @ BH Predictions

[quote name="GCMPats" post="783021" timestamp="1269708646"]
I agree and I thought he did toss him at first. He would have been completey justified based on his previous call. It's just too bad he had no idea what he was doing.

I have no problem eating a little crow every now and then. Adds a little spice to your life. Thriftee closed at 8 oclock so I could not check their inventory.
[/quote]

I lost your number ( actually cell phone fried and lost my contacts ). I was going to call you last night as I grilled crow burgers and crow sausage on the back patio drinking a few cold ones.  ;)
I like your post. Nice to have good natured people who can dish it out and take it all in fun. Some on here can be quite the sensitive type.
Pm your # or give me a call if you still have mine.

Guest gwmcdona
One key ingredient to this game which has gone unnoticed is the sacrifice bunt by McDonald which set the stage for the pending fireworks. Anybody that knows the game will appreciate the not so popular sacrifice at bat and bunt due to it's less than glamours part of the game which receives little to no attention unless not executed. Great job BMC........

BHTEAPARTY,you sure r right...I love the guy thar goes in there and gets the job done for his team and gives up his at bat...nice catch BHTEAPARTY....Congrats. BH on the win...Way to be, dont let no team digg in on you.Thats your dish ;).....Leggs keep beasting on the bump,G's proud of you lil buddy....

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="783135" timestamp="1269729238"]
BHTEAPARTY,you sure r right...I love the guy thar goes in there and gets the job done for his team and gives up his at bat...nice catch BHTEAPARTY....Congrats. BH on the win...Way to be, dont let no team digg in on you.Thats your dish ;).....Leggs keep beasting on the bump,G's proud of you lil buddy....
[/quote]

Leggs knows we play again right? 

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="783147" timestamp="1269730850"]
I bet he does,let me tell you something he maybe brought it inside but to hit him with a breaking pitch,come on be for real......Fastball baby if it was going to be the real deal...So I doubt he threw AT the kid...... :-\
[/quote]

So why say "don't let no team digg in on you"? It implies he "manned up" or something.

I don't think he did it on purpose either. Let's just hope that's what he's telling his buddies.

I was just being real if that was his intention,but realy dont think it was....BUT,when yalls hit the kid I really think it was,so be easy baby Im on both sides...I have lil homies wearing BH and GC..I know what most of these Pitchers are capable of...And Leggs did not throw at the kid intentionally..

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="dragbunt" post="783155" timestamp="1269733336"]
this is leggett and it wasn't intentional. yeah i know we play again and that im probably gonna get hit but your not gonna see me backdown.
[/quote]

Someone's feeling mighty important. I do not think "hitting" you will be the focus of the GCM baseball team.

I did go back and find that HR ball today. It was in the field behind the baseball stadium across the ditch. Sure was hard to find.
Funny thing, it was in a tire rut. Looked like someone had gone back there and torn the place up. Weird. ;)

[ Hey i don't know Jack, but this isn't Dayton or Crosby we are talking about, this is the Hill usually a first class operation not saying we dont have some Rednecks. But plunking batters is not our style we would rather send em back to the bench than a free ride to first with a one run lead?  Ol Gil doesn't have 500 wins because he a D.A. and if i where the ump and anybody pitches up and in and if i thought it was intentional, i would throw every body out of that game coaches parents and any protesters can go with them it is a game that isn't worth your kids front teeth.  Last Years Dayton Crosby game Seven batters plunked and Crosby pitched up and in on purpose in retaliation every body should have been tossed?:-X[size=10pt][/size]!

All in all , it was a great game for 2 rival teams to have, except for the crumby umpire. I hope to see this rivalry last (on the field) and not let it spill over (off the field) to where some of the friendships go sour. These boys will keep up with each other for years to come. These are the things that make these boys play at the top of their game, as we saw Friday night, there was not a kid on the field that laid down or quit, that's for sure!!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BringinTheHeat" post="783286" timestamp="1269792075"]
All in all , it was a great game for 2 rival teams to have, except for the crumby umpire. I hope to see this rivalry last (on the field) and not let it spill over (off the field) to where some of the friendships go sour. These boys will keep up with each other for years to come. These are the things that make these boys play at the top of their game, as we saw Friday night, there was not a kid on the field that laid down or quit, that's for sure!!
[/quote]

I think it's a good "friendly" rivalry. Having the students at the games, especially in baseball, make the atmosphere so much better.

Amen to that GCMPATS and bringingthe heat, its always a blast to see the boys come to the game with there heart in the right place.......To be honest I think it will stay in da diamond and won't leave.These boys on all sides love the game and know there place.....The best of luck to all Baytown and The hill schools.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn