how about district 38 sweeping the board over district 37!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sharkfutbol" post="779873" timestamp="1269183760"]
no its not funny they swept. its funny how that young man looks at it.........  his only comment. is .. woo woo all district.. sorry
[/quote]

i meant it jokingly.. i really wish district 37 still had some representation in the playoffs.. but congratulations to all the district 38 teams that will be representing this area in the playoffs

[quote name="coach_stockmalone" post="780334" timestamp="1269288303"]
District 38 caught District 37 during Spring Break, which was critical to their success.  Liberty and Livingston were both missing several starters, which changed the whole outlook of the games.  District 38 might be better, but it was more timing than talent.
[/quote]

Well sorry that District 38 has their priorities to stay home and play their games with their team instead of going on a vacation in the most critical time of the season.

District 38 caught District 37 during Spring Break, which was critical to their success.  Liberty and Livingston were both missing several starters, which changed the whole outlook of the games.  District 38 might be better, but it was more timing than talent.
[/quote]

Are you joking or serious?  ???

[/quote]

If "several starters"  ::) can't show up for a once in a lifetime playoff game, those teams don't deserve to advance to the next round. 

[/quote]

Why does there have to be a reason?  On any given day...isn't that how the saying goes.  District 38 just played the better games last week...

[quote name="Dav-J" post="780391" timestamp="1269297620"]
[quote author=coach_stockmalone link=topic=67594.msg780334#msg780334 date=1269288303]
[/quote]

Are you joking or serious?  ???
[/quote]

I hope he's joking

[/quote] thats why central was so great against lumberton. All during district they had their two best players out due to grades but it being spring break, they got those two star playets back.

No.  I [u][b]think [/b][/u]the information is not entirely correct.

I know for a fact that Central was missing several "star" players the first half of district play.  These players returned for the second half of district play and was a major factor in the team making it to playoffs.  I do not believe there were any additional players in the playoff game that did not play the second half of district play.  Then again, I could be wrong because I did not see the playoff game.

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="780663" timestamp="1269360778"]
I'm pretty sure you can't play if your failing just because its spring break
[/quote]
Yes you can, there is something wrong with UIL rules when it comes to spring break.  We also had one starter this year who couldn't play because of grades, but he got to play during spring break.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83