2nd round of the playoffs for central

After being criticized by every other team, coaches, fans, etc.. Central has proved everyone wrong, they won their pass to the second round of the playoffs after defeating lumberton Raiders 2-1 in overtime last night, it was a very close and tough game, but central was ready and by playing good soccer they  rocked the house till the last minute. Lumberton showed great plays but they were thinking it was going to be an easy win for them but no sir, them jags played with heart and courage and never gave up until the game was over. WAY TO GO JAGS!! This juan cardenas #1 from central soccer team.

"heck YEA WE PLAYED OUR butts OFF IN THAT GAME....THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LIKE LAST YEAR BUT INSTEAD WE RETURNED THE FAVOR....I'M NOT GOING TO LIE LUMBERTON PLAYD A heck OF A GAME BUT IN THE END WE HAD TO PROVE ALL OF OUR CRITICS WRONG AND WE DID....HOW DO YALL LIKE THAT....WE MADE TWO GOALS....THANKS TO JUAN CARDENAS'S(CHINO) FIRST HEADER AND JOSE CALDERA'S(INEZ) LAST HEADER IN O.T....WE WON....WE MADE HISTORY BABY!!!!!......I LOVE THEM JAGUARS....ANY CTRITICISM?....DIDN'T THINK SO....LET'S GET IT JAGS"......[i]this is Samuel Lavador, #7 of them Central Jags[/i].....We so SmOOOOOOOTHHHH!!!

Congrats to Central.  They did a good job getting the result and we will have to be at our best and get a couple of breaks on Monday night or they will keep on rolling.

You guys should be looking forward to the Tomball facility.  GREAT grass surface and a really nice atmosphere in the pines.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder