Top Pitchers

HJ's got Josh Rogers. This kid has pontential as a junior. He is tall, long, and very flexable. And he has plenty of room to grow. His fastball has plenty of life with more left in it when he puts on some weight, he has a hard breaking curve which he can place, and a CU with lots of late movement. He is going to be a big time pitcher this year and next year for HJ

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ross Hales BH (LHP) as a sophmore last year threw a no hitter in the playoffs against #1 State ranked Bridge City. This kid will only be stronger this year as most of the team returns for BH after going 3 rounds in last years 3A playoffs.

Ross Hales BH (LHP) as a sophmore last year threw a no hitter in the playoffs against #1 State ranked Bridge City. This kid will only be stronger this year as most of the team returns for BH after going 3 rounds in last years 3A playoffs.

He shutout BC but didn't throw a no-hitter.

My son played with some of the kids in K-ville's Little League' date=' Randy Musgrove has a heck of an arm.[/quote']

Well let me tell you high school is A LOT different than little league. You can't judge someone on how they do in little league you half to start judgeing them when there on varsity level :lol:

Ya think?

I am well aware of the differences between LL and HS. But, this kid has talent.

Buna pitchers' date=' the Sheppard brothers, Brandon Hillin, and possibly Tucker Muckleroy[/quote']

ha ha ha!! well i dont know about the other ones like sheppards and hillin but tucker muckleroy?? you have got to be kidding me.. is that a joke?? cause last time i checked in kirbyville his curveball was around the low 40's.. they arent gonna be as good as ppl think they are..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder