Will Mid County schools get shut out of the playoff picture?

New DEFENSE SAME RESULTS!!!!!1-5 OUCH :lol::lol::lol:

Anybody know when baseball starts?

Not so quick there BIG HOUSE, we pull out win at MCM you never know.

In the past, you might be right about our spring sports Baseball and Soccer following football but we have the Coach who put Vidor sports back in the playoffs in Coach English.

Dayton should win District, unless they fall apart. Central should be fine as the 2. MCM Winner uses it as a spring board the rest of the way to the playoffs. I think Ned has the best chance. No offense to Lumberton and Orange County, just think the Dogs will prevail.

Guest LCM Volleyball

People outside of Mid County have to agree with me on this. It's time for a change!! Year after Year after Year it's Mid County in the playoffs. I'm happy to see other teams making noise and finally having a chance for the playoffs. Not that they won't make it this year i'm just glad to see teams like Vidor and LCm beating these schools.

If PNG can beat Nederland then the Dogs are DONE. I have heard that the Nederland defense is horrible, and I look for PNG to play MUCH better offensivley this week than against LCM.

Who would I bet on ? Wouldn't bet on this one. And I find it hard to believe that they could both be in the stands watching the playoffs but,

IT COULD HAPPEN !

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Your right. If Nederland loses their toast. Thanks to Vidor as well for beating them as well. I'm hoping Lumberton, Vidor or LCM will get in and Mid County stays at the house for a change.

Actually, It's kinda nice to see all you good folks so jealous of the Mid-County teams and their playoff history. And I understand how frustrating it must be to sit year after year after year... and watch from the sidelines as one or the other (or both) advance, yet again. So, it doesn't upset me that you guys would love to see us both stay home. However, if it does happen, don't get used to it, cuz you all know we'll be right back in it next yr. or soon after. Simply because both schools have a habit of winning (which LCM, Lumberton & Vidor don't) and they won't stay down long, so, enjoy it while ya can!!!!

Guest pngpurplenwhite

Actually' date=' It's kinda nice to see all you good folks so jealous of the Mid-County teams and their playoff history. And I understand how frustrating it must be to sit year after year after year... and watch from the sidelines as one or the other (or both) advance, yet again. So, it doesn't upset me that you guys would love to see us both stay home. However, if it [i']does happen, don't get used to it, cuz you all know we'll be right back in it next yr. or soon after. Simply because both schools have a habit of winning (which LCM, Lumberton & Vidor don't) and they won't stay down long, so, enjoy it while ya can!!!!

^5 PNG Proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what is sooooooooooooooo sad is the Mid County people aren't the one's always talking smack. We back it up on the field not in a forum.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami