Your #1

For BH it would be Kyle Leggett, he has thrown pretty well this year.  Grayson Long has been out a couple of weeks.  He was looking to be #1 on the Hill going into district and pitched very well against Galena Park, till he took a hit off of the leg and had to come out.  Hope to get him back soon.  We need both of these kids to have a good shot for the play-offs.

[quote name="BH0088" post="785115" timestamp="1270143586"]
For BH it would be Kyle Leggett, he has thrown pretty well this year.  Grayson Long has been out a couple of weeks.  He was looking to be #1 on the Hill going into district and pitched very well against Galena Park, till he took a hit off of the leg and had to come out.   Hope to get him back soon.  We need both of these kids to have a good shot for the play-offs.
[/quote]
Got it...And I hope he makes it back soon

• 2 weeks later...
So if you had to choose between Long and Leggett for BH, who would it be? If you were playing tomorrow and it was a one game series....who would get the rock? I heard alot about Long at the first of the year, but haven't heard anything lately. Leggett has had some solid outings. I haven't gotten to catch any of the BH games this year and wanted you guys' opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Critter" post="793417" timestamp="1271945449"]
OK now I'm going to put where these young men are player next year.  So let me hear your guys college.

[/quote]
Hey Critter Statum is going to A&M, I think you had UT on the first page.

[quote name="Cat22" post="793429" timestamp="1271948250"]
[quote author=Critter link=topic=67166.msg793417#msg793417 date=1271945449]
OK now I'm going to put where these young men are player next year.  So let me hear your guys college.

[/quote]
Hey Critter Statum is going to A&M, I think you had UT on the first page.
[/quote]

Yeah I caught that to.... Guess I was thinking about UT and Felts.  Got it changed.
Thanks Cat

[quote name="kpwinner2010" post="793504" timestamp="1271958201"]
[quote author=Jake Sully link=topic=67166.msg793402#msg793402 date=1271943760]
I hear Johnson had 16 K's vs. WOS the other night.
[/quote]

and wos is still in the top ten! and got stuck out 16 times! haha
[/quote]

Yeah I don't really understand that either. I guess everyone has their bad days.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami