Anahuac 63, No. 8 Sabine 59 - F

Congrats Coach West on a great job. It's great to watch teams that struggle at the first of the season and peak at the right time.  I remember seeing them at HJ Tourney and their was no discipline among the players.  Coach West disciplined them even with parents nagging him and he has brought this team all the way to the Regional Final out of the toughest Regional in the state IMO!!!  Where else do you have three of the top ten teams rated in the State in your Region!!!  Congrats again to Anahuac on a fine season no matter what happens tonight!!!!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="771978" timestamp="1267855860"]
Where is sabinebball?

Oh where oh where can he be? ;D

Sabine so overrated it's pathetic.
[/quote]

Pathetic?  Instead of giving credit to AP you want to call someone over rated?  My son won 112 games in his 4 year varsity career.  The last 3 years Sabine was 96-19!  Getting to state is very very hard. You obviously never played the game or you would know that!!  The year before Noah arrived in High school Sabine won TWO games.  Yes I said TWO games!  He played his ass off and did his job we just didn't have enough help with our 3 with a twisted knee and our point guard with the flu!!  Not making excuses one bit. AP beat us on the court and beat us the way we usually get beat by shooting 11 of 20 from 3 point range! They also won with class by playing hard no taunting and played the game like it is suppose to be played!  I wish certain posters had as much class!!!!   

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="sabinebball" post="772774" timestamp="1267984501"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=66909.msg771978#msg771978 date=1267855860]
Where is sabinebball?

Oh where oh where can he be? ;D

Sabine so overrated it's pathetic.
[/quote]

Pathetic?  Instead of giving credit to AP you want to call someone over rated?  My son won 112 games in his 4 year varsity career.  The last 3 years Sabine was 96-19!  Getting to state is very very hard. You obviously never played the game or you would know that!!  The year before Noah arrived in High school Sabine won TWO games.  Yes I said TWO games!  He played his butt off and did his job we just didn't have enough help with our 3 with a twisted knee and our point guard with the flu!!  Not making excuses one bit. AP beat us on the court and beat us the way we usually get beat by shooting 11 of 20 from 3 point range! They also won with class by playing hard no taunting and played the game like it is suppose to be played!  I wish certain posters had as much class!!!!     
[/quote]

Wow, I guess you needed to vent.  Hope that helped you.  Your son must have been a tremendous athlete to have won 112 games in a sport that requires four other teammates on the court with him.  Thanks for the report but you probably shouldn't lean too heavily on the "CLASS" thing. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder