Crosby QB offered by TCU..

Talk about it in Hell's Half Acre
Crosby, Tx is home to one of the top quarterbacks in the class of 2011 in Dominic Merka. The big signal caller has stated in the past that he likes TCU but his interest may have just increased after what transpired today. After visiting the TCU campus, Merka was offered a full scholarship to play football for the Horned Frogs. So was the visit what Merka expected?

Merka was offerred by TCU on his visit
"It went really good" said Merka. "I got to tour the campus and I had a chance to see all of the facilities, it was nice."

With the TCU offer now in his back pocket, Merka is looking to draw more interest his way and hopes to visit Texas Tech and Nebraska in the near future.

"I was supposed to go to Nebraska this weekend but it was too far for now" he said. 
With cold weather looming around Ft. Worth the last few weeks, the sun was a welcome sight for the locals and it made for a perfect day for a visit. So did anything catch Merka's eye while in town?

"I really just like how everything is close together" he said. "I liked the way the campus was layed out and I enjoyed my visit. They offered me but I didn't commit. I want to take a little time before I commit somewhere."

On a scale from 1 to 10, how did his visit rate?

"I would say it was about an 8" said Merka. "There were a few other prospects there and I met a couple of them but they were ariving at different times and I only got to meet a couple of them. Overall it was a good visit though and TCU is a school that I'm interested in."

While Merka holds just one offer, more could be on the way very soon. At 6'4" and 215 pounds, Merka has the perfect size for a college quarterback. A true dual threat, Merka hopes to improve on his junior year performance and lead his team to a championship. While it may be a while before he pulls the trigger on a commitment, stay logged on to PurpleMenace.com and we'll keep you up to date with all the latest in Merka's recruitment.

First of many offers. Can't wait for 2010 football season to begin. Merka is a great leader and leaves it on the field every play. He'll be playing on Saturdays , no doubt. Watch this video. Pay close attention to #13 from Montgomery. That's how you Bring The Hat . www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ-DHK2MepE

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83