Dayton at Vidor Predictions

well if u go by the fans then vidor does not stand a chance lumberton fans went all the way out to dayton and filled up the stands and the players were pumped....... i hope vidor does pull of a hat trick but i doubt that will happen...... this will be another easy win for dayton

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello football fans! First of all I want to congradulate all u Lumberton Raider fans for getting your only win in district! Instead of worrying about who Vidor is playing yall need to worry those NASTY JAGUARS and there BLUE chip QB Brandon Williams who has commited to TAMU! With that said anything can happen on a friday night, the key to Vidor winning is stop the running game and hold on to the ball, turnovers hurt us in the Lumberton game. If that happens Vidor will win if not, it will be a long night for the Pirates. Good luck Pirates!

Hello football fans! First of all I want to congradulate all u Lumberton Raider fans for getting your only win in district! Instead of worrying about who Vidor is playing yall need to worry those NASTY JAGUARS and there BLUE chip QB Brandon Williams who has commited to TAMU! With that said anything can happen on a friday night' date=' the key to Vidor winning is stop the running game and hold on to the ball, turnovers hurt us in the Lumberton game. If that happens Vidor will win if not, it will be a long night for the Pirates. Good luck Pirates![/quote']I agree Pirate die hard

Guest maverick24

DAYTON by 40 and only if the Broncos shut it down in the second half. I have seen both teams and dayton will outsize, out quick and out man the pirates. I will not talk bad about the Pirates but dayton is just that big, fast and good this year. If they have injuries going in it will only get worse by 9 pm Friday night. Good luck to Vidor but luck will not be enough.

It should take only 45-50 min but if your in a bus longer. I wouldnt count on Dayton blowing vidor out of the water like Lumberton and ozen. Vidor will be ready and the fans will be loud!!!!

Good point, blowouts should be pretty rare in this district. We just happen to have two already. I don't expect to many more like that. Can't wait to see ya'll in Vidor.

dAYTON WILL POST UP BIG NUMBERS ON vIDOR BUT IT WILL BE CLOSE FOR A QUATER OR TOO. i CAN'T WAIT TIL THE jAGS GET A HOLD OF OVER HYPED dAYTON. i HATE THAT THEY JOINED THE DISTRICT ON A DOWN YEAR BUT i THINK THEY ARE STILL OVERHYPED.

How is Dayton overhyped? Most people on this forum picked Dayton to be 4,5,6 in district. When did this become a "down year"? it was not a down year when everyone made those picks.....

dAYTON WILL POST UP BIG NUMBERS ON vIDOR BUT IT WILL BE CLOSE FOR A QUATER OR TOO. i CAN'T WAIT TIL THE jAGS GET A HOLD OF OVER HYPED dAYTON. i HATE THAT THEY JOINED THE DISTRICT ON A DOWN YEAR BUT i THINK THEY ARE STILL OVERHYPED.

Dayton is doing better than everyone predicted in this new district. All of the talk is about their success so far. It is only hype if they are not living up to expectations. We doing better than expected so people are talking.

Its all in how you see things, after we play ya'll then you can talk.

Just because its got you worried don't mean its hype. :D

Guest maverick24

VPIRATEFAN

I would love to know what color the sky is in that fantasy world you live in. Lets see dayton beats Lumberton 55-7 then Lumberton beats yall and you think yall will pull the upset!! LOL Ok before you start crying about the turnovers, Lumberton had the game in hand with a chance to run out the clock and fumbled the ball to yall to give you a chance to tie it up. AND YOUR TEAM STILL LOST!!! Dayton will out hit out speed and out celebrate yall Bad!!!!!!!

im just glad that just b/c lumberton lost to them and they beat us yall think this game is already in the books......just like the LCM game was in the books but they pulled an upset.....im tellin u if we do get beat is isnt goin to be more then a 14 point spread.....and vidor scored made an extra point....kicked it off and lumberton dorve on us and scored with like 48 secs left inthe game....and kicked an onside kick cause they knew if they gave us the ball back that we would score.....but anyways it will be a close game if vidor holds on to the ball

All ya'll Vidor folks take notice that it ain't Dayton fans predicting the the game.

We are coming into this knowing that the competition is much stiffer than last year. The games have got to get closer than the last two. It should be a good game.

thanks Bronco1..Those Lumberton folks are just trying to take there minds off there game..there having flashbacks of the district opener..

If I recall it went somethign like this"these boys aint lost since Junior high" "that Coach credeur has them boys ready", "and something about hold the rope" next thing they knew they woke up Saturday morning watching cartoons and they realized it wasn't a dream..They got ranover by a purple Bronco..then they were overheard saying "hey coach we won when we played Jv and freshman"..What about all that stuff "Hold the rope" and" Raidernation????" Now this week they are learning about Jaguars!!!!

Guest maverick24

Piratefan

you are funny, I now read your post daily just for a laugh. Lets put in order.

You started the season talking District champs. Vidor beat a team in Nederland that turned the ball over and had injuries. YOU TALKED SMACK

Then you talked about how the pirates would run over Lumberton well One Loss Later we had to hear how the Refs. were bad and the Pirates turned the ball over. BUT YOU STILL TALKED SMACK

Dayton is coming to town, you start talking smack then wake up and realize the Pirates will probably lose big so now you are becoming friends with the Dayton fans. Where is that Upset talk. Come on don't give up now. Good Luck to all the Players that are actually getting on the field Friday Night!!!!

Piratefan

you are funny' date=' I now read your post daily just for a laugh. Lets put in order.

You started the season talking District champs. Vidor beat a team in Nederland that turned the ball over and had injuries. YOU TALKED SMACK

Then you talked about how the pirates would run over Lumberton well One Loss Later we had to hear how the Refs. were bad and the Pirates turned the ball over. BUT YOU STILL TALKED SMACK

Dayton is coming to town, you start talking smack then wake up and realize the Pirates will probably lose big so now you are becoming friends with the Dayton fans. Where is that Upset talk. Come on don't give up now. Good Luck to all the Players that are actually getting on the field Friday Night!!!![/quote']Well first of all ..Thankyou for the compliments...I didnt know I had a fan club..Second Nederland had injuries?? I did talk smack that we would beat Lumberton..But I NEVER blamed anything on the refs..Never..Go back and find where I blamed a whole game on the refs and you cant do it.I blamed that game on turnovers and our defense..Dayton is the real deal..I heard about Ned.and Lumberton..I even watched film on Lumberton..I want impressed..I am impressed with Dayton..And I know our defense will have a hard time slowing up there running back..I am just realistic..Unlike others from other towns.. And the becoming friends comment with Dayton's fans..I have always had respect for Dayton..They dont get on here and quote pee-wee stats..And they dont play the school of the blind for preseason and then get on here and put defensive stats all on this message board.. For the upset talk..I think it will be closer then people think..it has to be better then 55-7..

Once again thankyou for the compliments and I am glad i entertain you on a daily basis..It keeps me going when I have fan mail like this...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83