Dayton at Vidor Predictions

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

Hey BH incase u missed it LUMBERTON BEAT VIDOR LAST NIGHT.

Dayton held OZEN to 14yds. rushing on 25 att. :shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW!!!!

TO MUCH DAYTON D!

Dayton by at least 30.

Good luck to both teams.

I wish our rivals luck to knock Daytons record down a bit. I fear for them though because we played very similarly last night and I am afraid they will do the same to you that they did to th Raiders. If you want a chance, dont be afraid of them at all. Dont make any mistakes because they will capitalize. and dont listen to their trash talk. The fans are great but the players talk very dirty.

Guest jbell3

ill take dirty dayton by a couple touchdowns... vidor is very competitive this year and if they can fix their mistakes the game might be a little closer than the last 2 dayton opponents.. vidor will be playin with some key players out from what ive heard so far... that was one of the MANY problems lumberton had against dayton but good luck to all teams this week... except central...im a lumberton fan haha

Hey BH incase u missed it LUMBERTON BEAT VIDOR LAST NIGHT.

Dayton held OZEN to 14yds. rushing on 25 att. :shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW!!!!

TO MUCH DAYTON D!

Dayton by at least 30.

Good luck to both teams.

hey BIG HOUSE in case you didn't notice compairing teams in HS football of who beat who doesn't mean jack!!!!

Vidor still looks better than the undefeated 7 th graders (Except for the Dayton game) :lol:

I think the key is our D keeping other teams O off the field. Our defense has done great in District so far and if we can get our offense out there they are gonna score. Our defense has scored quite a bit this season which is another +.

I think we keep rollin this week, but surely closer than the last two games.

Dayton by 14.

i am amazed at how since Lumberton lost to Dayton, Dayton is now the best team in the district. I honestly do not think Lumbeton is better than Vidor. Sure, Lumberton won, but I still believe Vidor is better. The difference is that Lumberton capitalized on more mistakes. When the season is over, neither team will be in the playoffs though. It will be Central, Ozen, and Dayton. These teams are making thigs interesting though.

i am amazed at how since Lumberton lost to Dayton' date=' Dayton is now the best team in the district. I honestly do not think Lumbeton is better than Vidor. Sure, Lumberton won, but I still believe Vidor is better. The difference is that Lumberton capitalized on more mistakes. When the season is over, neither team will be in the playoffs though. It will be Central, Ozen, and Dayton. These teams are making thigs interesting though.[/quote']

I noticed that too. Backdoor credit, since we beat them we must be the best. Sounds like Vidor came back on them in the second half and a little more time and it would have been the other way around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder