Places to eat in Liberty or Dayton

jarhead15

Cookies in Ames is a great soul food kitchen w/baked chicken/fried battered pork chops-rice/mash pot.and gravy-cucumber/tomato salad-cornbread & desert every day along w/tea from 11-2 m-f,sat.11-3,for 8.50.Sun.11-3 they have oxtails-greens-blk.eyed peas-squash caserole w/desert-tea for 10.75 buffet style fix your plate or take out also.Ate there today.Worth every cent.

I won't eat at the Chili's in Liberty ever again.

The service sucks, on three seperate occassions we have been served food that was either cold, not cooked all the way through and in one case they gave my daughter a bowl full of rancid oranges. I know what made us go back, we were with other people who had not had problems before so we thought each time "maybe it has been fixed".

Not once did their manager ever come and apologize or even off to comp a meal or anything. We finally complained on the website and got vouchers but we never used them there. We go to the one in either Baytown or Atascacita.

Jax is great.
Casa Don Boni is very good also.
Mas Amigos is not very good IMO.
Los Compadres in Dayton is good as is Jose's,

Quizno's in Liberty is also good if you want fast food other than Jack in the Box, McD's or BK, Taco Bell, Whataburger, Sonic or DQ in either Dayton or Liberty.

[quote name="silentassasin" post="768662" timestamp="1267465176"]
I won't eat at the Chili's in Liberty ever again.

The service sucks, on three seperate occassions we have been served food that was either cold, not cooked all the way through and in one case they gave my daughter a bowl full of rancid oranges. I know what made us go back, we were with other people who had not had problems before so we thought each time "maybe it has been fixed".

Not once did their manager ever come and apologize or even off to comp a meal or anything. We finally complained on the website and got vouchers but we never used them there. We go to the one in either Baytown or Atascacita.

Jax is great.
Casa Don Boni is very good also.
Mas Amigos is not very good IMO.
Los Compadres in Dayton is good as is Jose's,

Quizno's in Liberty is also good if you want fast food other than Jack in the Box, McD's or BK, Taco Bell, Whataburger, Sonic or DQ in either Dayton or Liberty.

[/quote]

So... let me get this straight... you're a no for Chili's in Liberty??  :)

::) ::) ::)

My wife never curses, like ever. I have maybe heard like 20 words in the 15 years we have been married and she almost wanted to go to the manager and cuss him out when our daughter got those oranges. it would not have been that bad if the waiter had not acted like we were the ones doing something wrong.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83