**Nominations Now Open For Player Of The Week**

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what they are saying is that he is a highschool version of Vince Young. Will he be as good...No but he is a great athlete and Lumberton has their hands full this week thats for sure. He is probably the best player in the district

He is listed as the #30 on rivals top 100. and the #21 as an athlete recruit. which means he could play a number of positions. Dugat isnt even on the list anymore and I would say hes a pretty good football player. I dont even like aTm or Central but I know what a good football player is.

I would also have to say Orangefield Defense. I don't think Jasper ever made two first downs in any drive.

If I had to put a name on it I would put Brett Ramsey. (I know he isn't defense he is offense) but I say him (or for that matter any bobcat) because they would just turn around and spread the kudo's thoughout the entire team. :D:P

Guest EagleFan01

Newton is looking good even though they are coming off two straight losses!!! Looks like another district title and state championship run!!! For Barbay's Boy's!!!

:D YES SIR BIG B (BRANDON WILLIAMS) IS THE REAL DEAL. WHO ELSE CAN PUT UP NUMBERS LIKE THAT IN CLASS 4A? WHO? BIG B! BIG NED WAS JUST AMAZED THAT BIG B HAS SO MUCH SPEED. KINDA LIKE THAT CHOPPER GUY WHO TOOK AN INT BACK 99 YARDS(03-04)NOW THAT DUDE HAS SOME WHEELS. THEN YOU HAD JUKE 'EM JORDY THE SHORTEST QB IN 4A. DUDE HAS MAD FOOTWORK PUT THEM TOGETHER AND WHAT DO U HAVE? BIG B. LOOKS LIKE A STATE TITLE IS COMING BACK TO BEAUMONT. ITS BEEN WELL OVER 20 YEARS AND THATS TOO LONG. CONGRATS TO THE COACHING STAFF AND PLAYERS @ CHS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :D

Guest EagleFan01

I don't see WOS winning state in the next 15 yrs much less the next three!!!!!!! But Newton will win a few more in the next three years!!!!

SETX HAS HAD A CHAMP. NEWTON EAGLES. EVEN THOUGH ITS 2A ITS STILL A STATE TITLE. LETS JUST SAY NEWTON IS THE 2A VERSION OF CENTRAL 4A. BUT THATS ANOTHER TOPIC WE CAN GET ON LATER. COACH BARBAY IS DOING SOMETHING GOOD. HE SHOULD HAVE A STADIUM NAMED AFTER HIM. HE HAS A DYNASTY. GOOGLE COACH BARBAY AND WHAT WILL YOU SEE D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder