Silsbee Vs Kountze Warm-Up Game

DDAV55

Guest ktzlionsfan
Devin not being in the game for the 2nd quarter really helped the Lions. As we progress more into the playoffs, there is a higher potential of Bray or Walker being in foul trouble. With the Lions holding it together without Devin last night (and Roman in EC) shows everyone that the bench can handle being without one of their bigs.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=maroon][size=10pt][font=Verdana][i]Where was the vaunted press i am use to see Silsbee executing? They didn't pressure the ball until the final 2 minutes last night whereas Kountze pressured the ball just about all night. Was this so the scouting team would get a false sense of security?[/i][/font]

I think while both clubs wanted to win this one there were elements of their game they didn't show last night.Was Whisenant under the weather last night? He didn't seem to have the intensity he usually plays with and that's unusual for him.Roc was probably jealous because this was alot better crowd than was at the LU game on Wednesday.

[quote name="whsalum" post="763584" timestamp="1266766818"]
I think while both clubs wanted to win this one there were elements of their game they didn't show last night.Was Whisenant under the weather last night? He didn't seem to have the intensity he usually plays with and that's unusual for him.Roc was probably jealous because this was alot better crowd than was at the LU game on Wednesday.
[/quote] WHSAlum....that's because there is alot better ball being played at this level than what Roc has provided this year.... ;)

[quote name="whsalum" post="763584" timestamp="1266766818"]
[/quote]

He should be jealous, if he would recruit some local talent more people would come to the games, IMOHO I think there were at least 4 players in that game last night that could play at Lamar.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83