How Insane are Lumberton Fans?

FBfan7

GOOD GOSH MAN !

I can't believe people actually think like that !

This person defines the word....LOSER

What's sad is that the idiot who wrote this, doesn't understand, that the coach in question, Coach Buff, is a better ballplayer now than the team he coached.

Lumberton fans have to be the most Delusional group of individuals I have ever spoken to. (By the way L-town fans delusional means out of touch with reality). Surely people do not really believe Lumberton is going to win Friday. I would go out on a limb and say they will not win a game for the rest of the year. Beating cleveland and b.c gives no one the right to think they are good. Then after the thrashing dayton handed out' date=' you people still believe you are good, one crackhead even said they would beat dayton if they played again. Vidor fans say they are going to win, and most don't really believe it (they are just supporting their team) you guys really think you are good and that is so funny to me. When you guys win a meaningful game then talk.[/quote']

HEY FBfan07 this one is for you....... TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK!

I :lol:

RAIDERNATION' date='

Actually I have seen Lumberton play. It was the Bridge City game and my buddy coaches at B.C. I thought you guys looked ok but that was a game you easily could have lost. Second, B.C. is not really that good.....HJ almost beat them last week. I could care less about who wins the game tonight......but I think people overlook Vidor. I was at the Vidor game last week.........did not leave early.......and I think Vidor wins this game easily....I am not biased to Vidor or Lumberton........But I have watched both teams play.....The key is going to be Vidors rushing offense against Lumbertons terrible run defense.......I just can't see yall stopping Croak. I was just joking about not winning a game the rest of the year. I think you guys will beat LCM, but thats it. If Vidor wins tonight, the only game yall can win is LCM.(and I will put $1,000.00 on that)[/quote']

WELL?? :roll:

Lumberton fans have to be the most Delusional group of individuals I have ever spoken to. (By the way L-town fans delusional means out of touch with reality). Surely people do not really believe Lumberton is going to win Friday. I would go out on a limb and say they will not win a game for the rest of the year. Beating cleveland and b.c gives no one the right to think they are good. Then after the thrashing dayton handed out' date=' you people still believe you are good, one crackhead even said they would beat dayton if they played again. Vidor fans say they are going to win, and most don't really believe it (they are just supporting their team) you guys really think you are good and that is so funny to me. When you guys win a meaningful game then talk.[/quote']

:idea: WELL??

look, everyone needs to stop and look at what L-town has done so far this year, and that is to prove everybody wrong, including myself. i mean, they can't be just lucky every week. did you people ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe, they are a team that might be on the rise? everyone jumped on them with the "i told you so" when dayton beat them, and when they beat everybody else, well, it was because" that team is having a 'down' year". from what i've been seeing so far this year, you mid.........or should i say low-county teams better not let your mouths overload your #&%$ because i don't want to hear anything else out of ya'll when the raiders get a hold of you! instead of letting them prove you wrong, you might want to sit back and see how this all turns out. and as for the raider fans, you guys keep cheering those kids on, because they deserve it! just like every kid that plays deserves it, no matter what town its in. i think i might be looking to get some lumberton play-off tickets in a month or so........because i'm a history buff, and i think they just might make some this year............

The only thing I did not predict was the score. I thought that Vidor would win and they choked. Three fumbles deep in Lumberton territory, but that is expected from vidor. Lumberton is better than I thought I give them props. but all other predictions were true. Vidor ran crazy on them.....the defense is terrible.....Lumberton just wanted it more.....I do not think I will be broke betting against L-town though........dont pull a Vidor, think you are good, and flop next week....we all saw how good nederland really is. :lol: Like I said last week..........no mosely no win

And for the record.........I am not from Vidor.......I am from mid-county........but I have family from Vidor and have friends whose kids play there........but please do not be ridiculous and think that lumberton is that good.....if you were at the game you would know that it could have went either way.........lets wait a few more weeks before we start the

"I told you so's"

Guest LRaiser7

history buff- has Lumberton ever made the playoffs?

Well i guess since lumberton has never made the playofffs there is no hope?? ITS THE PAST!!! everything has to change sometime and this might be the year for lumberton so quit fallin back on THE RAIDER HAVE NEVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS.....there was a time when every team had not made the playoffs..unfortunately it has takin lumberton longer than others....and since they have a shot at the playoffs that would be considered MAKING HISTORY!

• 2 years later...

Everytime I need a good laugh, I go back and read this post by a Raider fan about their new baseball coach... it is great...

Just a few things our past coach (buff) did that some of us didn't not aggre with. These kids are teenagers, and in fact have other lives than baseball. Please don't make baseball like it is their life. Also, the past coach MADE them wear the same things to practice. He only gave them two shirts, and told them that if they didn't wear either one of them to practice, they would have to run. Please, a shirt isn't going to make you a better baseball player. The last thing, (an I haven't said much this whole season) is that some of these kids have played the same position since they were 5 years old. Please don't move them into a different position, that they have hardly ever played. Last year our 2nd basemen (and he played this position since he was 9) was moved into the outfield, and our best OF sometimes played SS. I have coached little league for 9 years, and I have NEVER switched postioons. You have a pretty talented team, you will find that the community will support you. Please don't be a dictator and remember these boys are teenagers playing for FUN. Don't make it a job.

I remember that post....it is my ALLTIME favorite

i am just seeing this and it is my new favorite

• 4 months later...

Everytime I need a good laugh, I go back and read this post by a Raider fan about their new baseball coach... it is great...

Just a few things our past coach (buff) did that some of us didn't not aggre with. These kids are teenagers, and in fact have other lives than baseball. Please don't make baseball like it is their life. Also, the past coach MADE them wear the same things to practice. He only gave them two shirts, and told them that if they didn't wear either one of them to practice, they would have to run. Please, a shirt isn't going to make you a better baseball player. The last thing, (an I haven't said much this whole season) is that some of these kids have played the same position since they were 5 years old. Please don't move them into a different position, that they have hardly ever played. Last year our 2nd basemen (and he played this position since he was 9) was moved into the outfield, and our best OF sometimes played SS. I have coached little league for 9 years, and I have NEVER switched postioons. You have a pretty talented team, you will find that the community will support you. Please don't be a dictator and remember these boys are teenagers playing for FUN. Don't make it a job.

I remember that post....it is my ALLTIME favorite

i am just seeing this and it is my new favorite

Tell that Coach it is not a job. Yes it is a job and if he doesn't win he doesn't have a job.  This is the ___________ thing I have read on this site.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
[quote name="FBfan7" post="58530" timestamp="1160092598"]
Lumberton fans have to be the most Delusional group of individuals I have ever spoken to. (By the way L-town fans delusional means out of touch with reality). Surely people do not really believe Lumberton is going to win Friday. I would go out on a limb and say they will not win a game for the rest of the year. Beating cleveland and b.c gives no one the right to think they are good. Then after the thrashing dayton handed out, you people still believe you are good, one crackhead even said they would beat dayton if they played again. Vidor fans say they are going to win, and most don't really believe it (they are just supporting their team) you guys really think you are good and that is so funny to me. When you guys win a meaningful game then talk.
[/quote]

Absolutely agree with you.
I even never thought that Lumberton is going to win on Friday, but happy for that now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor