Warren HC resigns from the school

Coach Ramsey coached at Newton for a Season as a QB coach, Right before he took the Warren Job. He is a good coach and will be successfull where every he go's, He got the Warren community alot more in to Football than they ever where before.

[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="755648" timestamp="1265396106"]
Coach Ramsey coached at Newton for a Season as a QB coach, Right before he took the Warren Job. He is a good coach and will be successfull where every he go's, He got the Warren community alot more in to Football than they ever where before.
[/quote]

Really?? The fans in Warren didn't like football until he got there??? Sounds a little unreasonable to me.

anybody that has SEEN warrens defense play knows they have alot of good juniors returning most of their startin defense were juniors  87, 56, 2, 44, 10 are ALL really talented defensive players returning, ALONG with a new coach maybe we oughta wait till they play a few games with their new coaching before we start sayin how many district games ANYBODY will win, in high school football you never know what team will show up, no win is EVER  guaranteed to anybody

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="fbneanderthal" post="753886" timestamp="1265134206"]
A very good man!!!  He does the best he can for all kids.
[/quote]

I believe that. I don't know him, but I have observed Coach Ramsey through the years during FB, BB, and track meets. He seems like very good man. The 2A district will miss him. Good Luck, Coach Ramsey.  :)   

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="FBfan" post="767717" timestamp="1267255759"]
[quote author=fbneanderthal link=topic=65544.msg766846#msg766846 date=1267153894]
Swarming defense?  I do not see it.  They will be lucky to win a district ball game.
[/quote]

Who said swarming defense?
[/quote]

Maybe it was "Playing defense" instead of "swarming defense" ...    ;)        ;D

heard there were close to 90 apps for the job, u cant tell me outta 90 people there isnt ONE coach who can turn that team around and make them competitors in the district this year.... and the hiring date is somewhere around may 1st

Guest ~old_wildcat~
Hold Your head up Warren...Wasn't that long ago that Kirbyville was everyone's choice for their home-coming game(easy win)...We had some long bad season's...Coach Alvarez and his crew turned it around for us,And there's someone out there that can do it for Warren...It's Not how many times you get knocked down,But how many times you Get Up....... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder