Tarkington vs. Coldspring Part 3

I think I am going to jump on the Tarkington bandwagon and cheer for the under dog since so many people dislike them and say they aren't any good. After leaving the splendora/shepherd game. . .boring. I made my way by ttown to see what the fuss was all about. Lucky me I got to see an upset. Tarkington wins 85-83. I almost got it!!! Thats gonna put some holes in a few peoples theories  :o

[quote name="UKCats" post="754274" timestamp="1265169318"]
I think I am going to jump on the Tarkington bandwagon and cheer for the under dog since so many people dislike them and say they aren't any good. After leaving the splendora/shepherd game. . .boring. I made my way by ttown to see what the fuss was all about. Lucky me I got to see an upset. Tarkington wins 85-83. I almost got it!!! Thats gonna put some holes in a few peoples theories  :o
[/quote]

rats UK you sure enough almost nailed it, i just knew with a 14 pt. lead early in the 4th i was gonna look like such a not big idiot for calling for a 12+ pt. victory, but the horns just kept on running and sure enough by the roughly minute mark the trojans were within a bucket of the go ahead...scary.

they earned this one it wasn't just a fluke, they kept their heads on and made some clutch free throws and basically just played their butts off, the team work looked good and they were much smarter with the ball to stay undefeated in their house. that will be contested mightly when their neighbors come to visit next week, but who knows, play smart and hard and catch a break or two....heck ya never know. who won shep/splen anyway?

[quote name="scooby" post="754360" timestamp="1265175304"]
[quote author=UKCats link=topic=65536.msg754274#msg754274 date=1265169318]
[/quote]

rats UK you sure enough almost nailed it, i just knew with a 14 pt. lead early in the 4th i was gonna look like such a not big idiot for calling for a 12+ pt. victory, but the horns just kept on running and sure enough by the roughly minute mark the trojans were within a bucket of the go ahead...scary.

they earned this one it wasn't just a fluke, they kept their heads on and made some clutch free throws and basically just played their butts off, the team work looked good and they were much smarter with the ball to stay undefeated in their house. that will be contested mightly when their neighbors come to visit next week, but who knows, play smart and hard and catch a break or two....heck ya never know. who won shep/splen anyway?
[/quote]

Anything can happen.  Cleveland is extremely good this year.  Horns need to make sure they win the rest regardless of what happens with Cleveland.  Nothing to lose against the Indians so might as well have fun.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed