25A games for 2/2

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="753769" timestamp="1265128802"]
I agree on Evadale and Spurger, but would have to take HD even if HI is at home.

Next years basketball district will be a tough road for HI to travel, and I do mean travel.
[/quote]

Just being optimistic.  And yes next year will be rough on both the boys and girls bball teams.  But you got to go with what they give you.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="753769" timestamp="1265128802"]
I agree on Evadale and Spurger, but would have to take HD even if HI is at home.

Next years basketball district will be a tough road for HI to travel, and I do mean travel.
[/quote]Spurger has a few girls out sick dont know if they are even making the trip
and one that hurt her knee last game that wont play, could be interesting game.

As for HI next season is their any kid of appeals that a school can file?

[quote name="knows2much" post="753894" timestamp="1265134754"]
I think that next year will be about the same for HI next year as far as the playoff picture goes.  Leggett and Goodrich will be solid, but 3rd should be wide open.  Just based on what I can tell.  The travel will be rough though.
[/quote]

3rd place won't matter next year only top 2 schools will make playoffs in 1A and 2A districts with the new D1 D2 alignment.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="754044" timestamp="1265146422"]
[quote author=knows2much link=topic=65520.msg753894#msg753894 date=1265134754]
I think that next year will be about the same for HI next year as far as the playoff picture goes.  Leggett and Goodrich will be solid, but 3rd should be wide open.  Just based on what I can tell.  The travel will be rough though.
[/quote]

3rd place won't matter next year only top 2 schools will make playoffs in 1A and 2A districts with the new D1 D2 alignment.
[/quote]

For football, in bball top three still make it according to new alingments

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder