LaPorte in 21-5A! WTH?

westend1

[quote name="The GOAT" post="757487" timestamp="1265743567"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=65460.msg757191#msg757191 date=1265683651]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=65460.msg756275#msg756275 date=1265497488]
Katy also knocked out Atascocita last year. Colbert's got them playing decent ball. LaPorte is no slouch, but we should beat them handily.
[/quote][color=orange][/color]

[color=orange]thats also what [color=red]PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL[/color] THOUGHT TOO!!![/color]
[/quote]Go jump off a bridge. We beat ourselves. ;)
[/quote]
Too funny.  Suicide precautions then?  :D

[quote name="panamamyers" post="757337" timestamp="1265724780"]
LaPorte has had an easy road to the third round the past two years.
Lee handled them both years.
And we all know Lee hasn't been a rolling ball of butcher knives the past two years.
[/quote]

[color=orange][/color]all i know is the first round has been easy these past couple of years!!!!! :D :D  I wonder who we faced in those first rounds.  I think 21-5a should BE VERY AFRAID.  Every year LP pulls a stunner by making it into the playoffs.  Undersized and slow, but we beat "faster" teams.  If all your district has is  "SPEED" then prepare to get beat.  I hate that we all have to drive soooo far  to play. Oh yea, we did lose to Lee but we finished better than Lee and also beat a team from Lee's district.  Hmmmm 8)

[quote name="LP0175" post="758783" timestamp="1265937033"]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=65460.msg757337#msg757337 date=1265724780]
And we all know Lee hasn't been a rolling ball of butcher knives the past two years.
[/quote]

[color=orange][/color]all i know is the first round has been easy these past couple of years!!!!! :D :D  I wonder who we faced in those first rounds.  I think 21-5a should BE VERY AFRAID.  Every year LP pulls a stunner by making it into the playoffs.  Undersized and slow, but we beat "faster" teams.  If all your district has is  "SPEED" then prepare to get beat.  I hate that we all have to drive soooo far  to play. Oh yea, we did lose to Lee but we finished better than Lee and also beat a team from Lee's district.  Hmmmm 8)
[/quote]
We said "welcome to the District"....not "you can have it"....I don't care where you came from...is where you're at...and right now there is one reigning District 21-5A Champion....
So, you may want to pull your pony tail and get the gag strap, at least til you accomplish something in this district... ;)

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="LP0175" post="758783" timestamp="1265937033"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just about everybody "beat a team from Lee's district".
Didn't Perkins graduate? You may want to slow your roll as they say, PISD is gone for at least 2 years.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="758888" timestamp="1265948057"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=65460.msg758783#msg758783 date=1265937033]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Didn't Perkins graduate? You may want to slow your roll as they say, PISD is gone for at least 2 years.

[color=orange]Didnt LP lose a Duo at running back, a veteran QB, a productive TE and a solid DE a few years ago and still made it three rounds deep.  LP wasnt tapped to make this play-offs this year and to most peoples suprise, we did.  I'm well aware of the "history" of 215 (i played my freshman year in that district and was successful  district champs in all three major sports) and know the pride ya'll have to have it a Golden-T district. but dont act like LP is going to be a push-over, if you do you may end up like the teams who failed to the same beliefs.  I accept the welcome and look forward to great district competition.  But i still expect LP to win. ;D [/color]
[/quote]

[quote name="LP0175" post="759243" timestamp="1266025044"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=65460.msg758888#msg758888 date=1265948057]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=65460.msg758783#msg758783 date=1265937033]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[color=orange]Didnt LP lose a Duo at running back, a veteran QB, a productive TE and a solid DE a few years ago and still made it three rounds deep.  LP wasnt tapped to make this play-offs this year and to most peoples suprise, we did.  I'm well aware of the "history" of 215 (i played my freshman year in that district and was successful  district champs in all three major sports) and know the pride ya'll have to have it a Golden-T district. but dont act like LP is going to be a push-over, if you do you may end up like the teams who failed to the same beliefs.  I accept the welcome and look forward to great district competition.  But i still expect LP to win. ;D [/color]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Welcome LP!  Hang around.  Things will get interesting.          ;)

Nobody on here is saying that LaPorte will be a pushover. I mean, they make it three rounds deep last year, so obviously they are doing something right. We are simply saying, dont expect to come into the 215 and dominate the competition. I expect the Bulldogs to make the postseason next year, along with PAM, NS and WB. However, I expect them to be in the 3rd or 4th place spot. This district is gonna be tough for them, as I fully expect the district title to come down to WB and NS again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami