Yates 125, Lee 26 - highlights

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="752414" timestamp="1264918996"]
I noticed two things.........................

1.  Coach Wise wearing a red t-shirt with yellow writing under his sports coat!!! :D :D :D

2.  The chic reporting is smokin hot!!!!!!!! :o :o :o
[/quote]
thats hermans girlfriend ;)

[quote name="bullets13" post="752411" timestamp="1264918718"]
another classy, close played game for yates.
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]The ONLY legit reason Yates intentionally blew out under manned teams was simply to bolster their position in the National Rankings in order to get to and try to stay a top polls. Most if not all of their district opponents were under average teams at best but that doesn't warrant them scoring 115 + even if their bench is playing 3rd & 4th quarters. I have nothing personal against Yates however I find it in poor taste to press the ENTIRE game when the game is well in hand...it reflects poorly on their HC and what he's teaching those kids. Just because you're capable of running up the score doesn't make it right. Heck, when we played Yates a few years back in football and blew them out by halftime (like 30 something to 7) we didn't come out throwing the ball to run up the score and humiliate their once proud football program. It's called showing a little class and respect![/b][/color]  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83