Ec wins biggggg

Guest baseball25

Guest baseball25
Ec up by three at half and won by around 40 hardin came to play just couldn't get it together, hardin got in bad fouls trouble with 4 players with 4 fouls in the 3 rd qtr. Hunter Davis played tonight for the first time in 2 years and wa bout 40 percent very gutsy trying since e torn his acl 4 months ago. Give it to Ec played a good game.

Excuses, excuses.
learn to play a little ball, and be tough.
Hardin has good, dedicated players.
Half of EC, along with it's refs were playing unfair.
Along with the girls.
Nobody understands how people can talk about Hardin refs, but being a good team, EC has horrible refs and that is part of their advantage.
They had three refs on the floor, and could barely catch a single foul.
And Villemez doesn't have a bad rep for Tech's, lastnight was not on him.
And he's only gotten two of the whole season.
So watch it..

I hate to see a kid act the way Villemez does and get away with it. When is someone gonna take control of that kid. I watched him get in the face of an opposing teams coach one night and tell him he needed to sit down cause he didn't have a clue what he was talking about. (I was sitting behind the bench at the time) Both officials were reporting a foul and the Hardin coach was on the bench laughing about it. That kid needs to go back to off season, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of basketball potential there anyway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124