? About Lumberton Vidor Game

That is hillarious you guys are freaking out about a $6.00 ticket.......It is $10.00 up here at the gate.....You can get them for $7.00 in advance......Of course everyone up here pretty much has Big, nice stadiums with great techmology and filed turf.......I still say the Golden Triangle is 20 years behind everyone else

well it was $4.00 when I was in school. Course gas prices were $0.97/Ga. and that wasnt that long ago!! Ah' date=' crap I am turning into my grandparents...I rode my bicycle to school 5 miles with no chain, uphill both ways...you know with all the hills we have in Lumberton...[/quote']

You forgot about the snow - 5 miles in the snow - it used to snow back then.

That is hillarious you guys are freaking out about a $6.00 ticket.......It is $10.00 up here at the gate.....You can get them for $7.00 in advance......Of course everyone up here pretty much has Big' date=' nice stadiums with great techmology and filed turf.......I still say the Golden Triangle is 20 years behind everyone else[/quote']

Looks like your 20 years behind in education. No offense but its funny that you diss us and then spell words wrong

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu