Spurger vs Sabine Pass

Infamous

I have seen Spurger twice and SP once this year, Spurger will win it by 12.  You can take that to the BANK.  It is all about match-up.  Spurger team is very well coached.  Yes, they lost big to Silsbee.  But Spurger did not play all their players.  They are very disciplined and they play unselfishly.

[quote name="recruiter" post="743585" timestamp="1263431564"]
I have seen Spurger twice and SP once this year, Spurger will win it by 12.  You can take that to the BANK.  It is all about match-up.  Spurger team is very well coached.  Yes, they lost big to Silsbee.  But Spurger did not play all their players.  They are very disciplined and they play unselfishly.
[/quote]I havent seen sp this year but if they start to slow like they have in earlier
games it wont be good.
That being said,last seasons two games was a battle right to the end and I dont expect anything
different.
I got to go with my Pirates by 5+ ;)

Guest THE SCOUTER
Spurger-Issac over Trey-George over Peltier-Magallion over Nguyen-Previous game Silsbee over HF

The Equal-Daniel and Felix

Sabine Pass-Carlos over Rawls-Wasson over Hutto(not sure if he is playing) if not, the next man in line-Sabine's bench over Spurgers

With all of this said, The Pirates by a bucket.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami