PA Memorial/Washington Marion Updates!!!! Marion wins 51-49

So what happened?  Was Marion that good?  I know when Central used to play them, they had a team full of monsters.  Had a team with a 6'7" guy that was a high flyer than could shoot the lights out and another big man than could grab the top of the backboard.  I don't know any of their name though. 

[quote name="palincoln4life" post="743406" timestamp="1263408869"]
I watched them play in the Gamble classic and they were solid. Good shooters, good inside play. Heard the refs were horrible out there. Not the first time I have heard that when Texas teams cross the state line.
[/quote]

The refs are VERY different in LA.  When the Lady Cats went to Sulphur tourny it was horrible, that's why we haven't been back.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="743384" timestamp="1263407432"]
So what happened?  Was Marion that good?  I know when Central used to play them, they had a team full of monsters.  Had a team with a 6'7" guy that was a high flyer than could shoot the lights out and another big man than could grab the top of the backboard.  I don't know any of their name though. 
[/quote]

yes they are that good..dont really have a big man but very quick guards and a 6'2 soph guard who can score at will

[quote name="bacbone9" post="743654" timestamp="1263441734"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=64685.msg743384#msg743384 date=1263407432]
[/quote]

[b]yes they are that good..dont really have a big man but very quick guards and a 6'2 soph guard who can score at will[/b]
[/quote]I think it was more rust on our part. Playing against very good team, that's not  a good combination. :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami