what do yall think about lcm

[quote name="sitsinstands" post="741067" timestamp="1263005242"]
next year how will they be? will they make playoffs?
[/quote]

I think it's [u]WAY[/u] too early for this kind of talk.  The Bears were much improved under Coach Crouch, but let's see how dedicated the kids are in the off season and that will tell us a lot about the future of the Bears. 

they will be the team to beat.

returning starters defensively, Zack sonnier Wr/DB,Sam burton ss/wr, blake perry nt, Aldric jones c, Marvin Elmore Dt, zach blanchard fs.

Returning offensively, Hunter gonzalas qb, zack sonier wr. tevvin jones rb, hayden read ot, nathan sonneburg og, daniel harrison wr, preston armstrong wr,

cant name the rest but looking at their roster they only lost 7 starters on both sides of the ball in all.

I heard thier was a wos transfer? Is that true?

Idk about the team to beat but they do have a lot coming back.
QB Hunter Gonzales WR's Zack Sonnier, Preston Armstrong, Daniel Harrison, and Aldric Jones. O-Line Nathan Sonnenburg, Hayden Reed and RB, Tevvin Jones
Defensively they have DL Blake Perry, Marvin Elmore, Hayden Reed LB Rubin Aliniz.DE's Tevvin Jones and Sam Burton. Secondary Aldric Jones, Zac Blanchard, and Zack Sonnier.
A very solid team coming back and almost all that were just named started.
And yes there was a transfer from WOS his name is Ernest Williams, an athlete that will probably be WR and secondary.

[quote name="J.R." post="742291" timestamp="1263242972"]

returning starters defensively, Zack sonnier Wr/DB,Sam burton ss/wr, blake perry nt, Aldric jones c, Marvin Elmore Dt, zach blanchard fs.

Returning offensively, Hunter gonzalas qb, zack sonier wr. tevvin jones rb, hayden read ot, nathan sonneburg og, daniel harrison wr, preston armstrong wr,

cant name the rest but looking at their roster they only lost 7 starters on both sides of the ball in all.

[/quote]

Are you from LCM? I can't imagine LCM people would want those type of statements being put out.

[quote name="Slam14" post="741135" timestamp="1263010254"]
I think it's [u]WAY[/u] too early for this kind of talk.  The Bears were much improved under Coach Crouch, but let's see how dedicated the kids are in the off season and that will tell us a lot about the future of the Bears.   
[/quote]

BINGO!

[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=64530.msg741160#msg741160 date=1263011669]
You should be careful in heaping expectations on the Bears after a year of progress.  That was the beginning of the downfall of the last head coach at LC-M.
[/quote]

Double BINGO!

They should compete for a spot with the returners they have, but truth be told they competed for a spot this year, but then again with half of the district making it last year and most likely 4 of 7 (reallignment) this year, who didn't compete for a spot.

[quote name="td" post="742613" timestamp="1263310495"]
[quote author=J.R. link=topic=64530.msg742291#msg742291 date=1263242972]

[/quote]

[b]Are you from LCM? I can't imagine LCM people would want those type of statements being put out.[/b]
[/quote]

Youth is [b]SO[/b] easy to spot on a message board.  ;) ;D

Oh, and I wasn't referring to you td!!    ;D ;D

[quote name="Slam14" post="743561" timestamp="1263426907"]
[quote author=td link=topic=64530.msg742613#msg742613 date=1263310495]
[quote author=J.R. link=topic=64530.msg742291#msg742291 date=1263242972]

[/quote]

[b]Are you from LCM? I can't imagine LCM people would want those type of statements being put out.[/b]
[/quote]

Youth is [b]SO[/b] easy to spot on a message board.   ;) ;D

Oh, and I wasn't referring to you td!!    ;D ;D
[/quote]

You know I'm youthful!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83