Kelly Winter Classic Tournament Schedule

watash

I heard Kelly beat PNG, 3-1, with scores from Yasmine Afshar (2) and Zuri Prince (1).   Didn't hear who made the PNG goal.

WB won Lumberton 1-0, with the goal from Lizzy Florece.

The tundra wasnt quite frozen...a lot of slipping on mud.  But I think Kelly, the wondrous hosts, have arranged to have it completely frozen for tomorrows games!

Any more scores from this tournament?

[quote name="stori" post="740274" timestamp="1262919543"]
I heard Kelly beat PNG, 3-1, with scores from Yasmine Afshar (2) and Zuri Prince (1).   Didn't hear who made the PNG goal.

WB won Lumberton 1-0, with the goal from Lizzy Florece.

The tundra wasnt quite frozen...a lot of slipping on mud.  But I think Kelly, the wondrous hosts, have arranged to have it completely frozen for tomorrows games!

Any more scores from this tournament?
[/quote]

Kelly vs. PNG was a very hard fought game. Both teams played great in such harsh weather conditions. Congrats to Kelly for coming out on top. These two teams will have another go at each other sometime this season I hear, should be a great game! PNG's lone goal was scored by Chloe Chiasson, I believe she plays with Zuri and Yasmine in club play, very talented young girls. Keep up the good work! 

For this weekend, the Kelly tournament has the warmest place north of Interstate 10 to play soccer.

As the skies clear, the weather warms and the teams advance, the conditions and soccer will improve. Come out and watch a match if you haven't already.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami