Tarkington @ Orangefield / OF Wins 53-45

I have seen both teams play. They look pretty even. Orangefield needs to stay disciplined and play solid fundamental basketball like they always do. They need to stay  tough on defense and contest every 3-pointer Tarkington shoots and they will have a chance to win. If Orangefield don't, Tarkington will have a track meet of 3's for them. Make Tarkington play an inside game or you will not have a chance.

I just want to know one thing...have you seen Tarkington play? If you haven't, you need to consider them. They play as good as defense as Orangefield but have a little more fire power from the 3-point line. I am not counting out Orangefield because I know they have some tenacious girls who don't quit. Orangefield can beat them, but if Tarkington is hitting the 3 pointers is going to be a long defensive night for Orangefield. Tarkington took the Consolation bracket at the Livingston Tournament. Both Orangefield and Tarkington had tough draws in the first round and Tarkington beat the team that beat Orangefield to get to the consolation game. So, I wouldn't count Tarkington out of this game. Tarkington has a good chance to make it to the playoffs this year behind Cleveland and Coldsprings. It will be tight between them and Splendora.

It will be a good game, Tarkington has a solid coach now and she has them playing competitive basketball right now. Orangefield is really beat up right now with a couple of starters out, but they'll play hard and they can still win this game. Last week against Kirbyville we had 4 freshmen and a sophmore in the game at one time. Injury bug has really hit us hard, but the underclassman are really gaining some valuable experience right now. Should pay off in the long run. Go Cats...should be a good one tonight!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83