Can Livingston make the playoffs?

I think you guys have a real shot. Proabably the 4th seed though. Don't want to offend you, but I just think this year Ned,PNG, and Vidor are really really good. After that it should be real competitive for the 4th spot. No reason you guys can't give Lumberton and LCM a run for their money.

[quote name="lions_baseball9" post="739578" timestamp="1262824796"]
Dont count livingston out.. with the talent they have comin in. and the improvement of players over the last year. i believe they will give a run for the playoff spots
[/quote]

What does "coming in" mean? Freshman? or Move ins?

If the Livingston boys keep there heads in the game and quit worrying about what's going on off the field unlike the guys last year they will be fine. They know how to play the game. They'll take the 4 seed if not the 3. Watch out for Kevin Nettles, that kid is going to be a beast. -CD

[quote name="3amagic" post="743436" timestamp="1263412514"]
[quote author=lions_baseball9 link=topic=64082.msg739578#msg739578 date=1262824796]
Dont count livingston out.. with the talent they have comin in. and the improvement of players over the last year. i believe they will give a run for the playoff spots
[/quote]

What does "coming in" mean? Freshman? or Move ins?
[/quote]

not exactly.. we have telent that played jv and will be playin varsity this year... i like our chances

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder