@ LC-M 56, WO-S 46 - F

Guest bleed orange
Who ever said WOS will get third in the district. I think Orangefield will have something to say about that. Orangefield will right the ship and play better when it counts. Mark my words. It will happen. Orangefield and WOS may have a playoff game for that third spot. Maybe it will be like 2005 and we made it without a playoff. I can see it happening.

Guest THE SCOUTER
[quote name="bleed orange" post="734085" timestamp="1261448446"]
Who ever said WOS will get third in the district. I think Orangefield will have something to say about that. Orangefield will right the ship and play better when it counts. Mark my words. It will happen. Orangefield and WOS may have a playoff game for that third spot. Maybe it will be like 2005 and we made it without a playoff. I can see it happening.
[/quote]
I've said this in a previous post on another topic, Orangefield will give the Mustangs a run for there money.

I think WOS gets the 3rd spot.I can't figure O-field out.They have gotten beat in back to back games by Sabine Pass and EC.That doesn't bode well for a club tryng to make the playoffs in a 3-a district.I saw some earlier O-field threads where folks wanted the 2nd team all distict players and the newcomer to get more touches and with Hayes out they should be getting them.The results haven't been to pretty.They have a good coach so that should help them.

So now the Mustangs have lost to the same 4a teams that OF lost too.  Other than the last two games that the bobcats have played, they have lost to quality teams.  What is going on with them now, I have no idea.  I just tell my son the the shooting will come around.  That has ultimately cost them the last two games.  People were still counting them out.  I tell my son to never let them be counted out.  Always fight.
To answer your statement Bobcat05.  Those kids are starting now.  It seemed as though the coach was mixing up the lineup to help out the bench.  He has moved some kids down to allow more playing time.  They have not responded.  If some of them don't start shooting better and quit turning the ball over and make better decisions, then my personal opinion, which matters nothing, is he should move them back up.  I don't care if you made all district or not.  If you aren't getting the job done this year, I don't care if you made all state last year.  I believe, as long as Hayes plays hard on both ends of the floor, the Bobcats are going to contend for the playoffs.  It is not going to be easy.  They better come ready to play.

I agree, biggest thing that has been missing this year has been the effort and it seems that it is getting better over the last couple of games.  I have never seen us in such a slump shooting wise but it will get better.  Just gotta keep getting better, last year everyone complained about how easy schedule was this year playing better teams and I have no doubt it will make us better come district which are the games that matter.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124